MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Prince Harry banned from the Netherlands

Prince Harry banned from the Netherlands (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Prince Harry banned from the Netherlands (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Prince Harry banned from the Netherlands

Anyway - good topic Matt - keep 'em coming... my rant muscle is out of practice

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/02/2009 14:50  

This one time... at Guide Camp.... Ermm.. I mean... I agree with WB Matt - great post!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 13/02/2009 15:12  

TM - rotterdam isn't just full of immigrants (Even the mayor is an immigrant), it's also a dump and full of violence and murder. Glad you like the topic. PLEASE start some more! Biking or non-biking, keep the site active

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/02/2009 18:09  

Some good points raised and made. The short version of where I was going with my arguement. An elected government has the right to refuse entry to anyone they choose. They also have the right to get it wrong sometimes. We shouldn't always assume someone else is responsible, because frequently we have the power to change things and don't use it. With regard to the bloke in question, I couldn't give a stuff if he enters Britain or not. All that I have read about him seems to point to him being a tosser. However, if we're banning people for that then we have plenty of home grown ones to chuck out!

Update Reply
imagoMT @ 14/02/2009 08:56  

Wb - wot exactly were the boy scouts doing in the girl guides camp? Or shouldn't I ask?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2009 10:44  

i remember scout camps an certain night's the guides invited the scout's over for a camp fire sing song, hot dog's n lemonade and a grope in thier tent's!! made a change from the nightly w...... contest's

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/02/2009 16:31  

Update Reply
Matt @ 14/02/2009 17:08  

i got a badge in it!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/02/2009 17:22  

Sounds painful!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/02/2009 17:29  

Well, they have just announced they are going to let Geert Wilders into the UK after overturning his ban...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2009 20:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email