MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

SQUIRES Meet...?!?! or similar

SQUIRES Meet...?!?!  or similar (10) - Forums [Biker Match] SQUIRES Meet...?!?!  or similar (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

SQUIRES Meet...?!?! or similar

Hi Cassie, no problems..feel free to Hijack lol. Ive put a mention in, on the event description. Hey Bill, have u been having words with HER upstairs? hehe

Update Reply
Karey @ 20/02/2009 08:29  

morning to all ....... just to let u no i wont be able to meet up with u in barnsley BUT will get to squires about 2ish ........ will text u fellow tyke once i get there xxxx

Update Reply
nina @ 21/02/2009 09:45  

Morning fellow tyke, ok.. looks like i might have to take the (c.a.r.) then. But whatever method i get there i will see u tomrra! Ride safe everyone xxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/02/2009 10:04  

*BUMP* Looks like theres gonna be quite a few going to Squires tomorrow, should be a good day. Ride safe everyone... see you tomorrow!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/02/2009 23:47  

well what a grand day out today - nice to meet everyone - old & new Many thanks to Mr P for the pilly..I'm sure my gust didn't ruin the gell seat (not that I could tell it was a gell seat ) Hope you all managed to get back home safe & sound & Chunkychick - how did ya get on with going back over Holme Moss?

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 22/02/2009 18:07  

very nice to get a brief hello goodbye with some of you today hope you all had a good journey home!

Update Reply
julie j @ 22/02/2009 18:21  

Agreed Stella, on both counts (gel seat my backside - glad it wasn't just me that thought that!). Great weather, great company, great ride out - indeed a grand day out. Looking forward to the next one (Sun Inn) - although I seem to remember someone saying this should be a fairly regular thing.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 22/02/2009 18:22  

Yes, I agree. Nice day out. I've just put some photos on events if you're interested.

Update Reply
timhall @ 22/02/2009 18:33  

What brilliant day! And the sun was shining for most of it.. I nearly got a half face tan ( makes note: in future, sit facing the sun, not side on) lol Well many thanks to Geoff for the pilly, was really good, and well done Rachel for finding your way bak to mine.. or was Geoff givin you instructions over the radio mic? lol Was great to see some familiar faces, Geoff, Roachy, HFG, Vinnie, XK, Dugald and friend ( briefly. Hoped them cows got milked lol), Mike, Herne, Chris, Nina (fellow tyke..am reet chuffed for ya ;o) ), tony , FJR Graham, Cassie, Mark, Tim, Caz and CBR, glad u guys made it too. and good to meet new ones too.. Chunkichick and daughter Kez, (nothing at all like here profile pic.. c'mon lass get a proppa pic on now!) Rifraf, Shoei, Rustynuts and friend, Mr P (and his yeti!), and Julie J .. just as we were leaving!! lol will get to chat proppa next time! Sorry if ive forgotten anyone, mi heads a shed at the min..lol i'll probs wek up at 4am or summat daft and remember who ive forgot! lol Some great pics on the events page so far, nice one Tim, I wil get mine put on shortly. Sorry i dint get to say goodbye to everyone. Gonna go have a lie down for five now, got a bit a headache..all that fresh air i guess! lol Tek care all Spk soon Kaz xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/02/2009 19:14  

Hi All. Great Day, got to agree. Sunshine, good company, and a Yeti to boot!!! Will have to talk to suzuki about the trade description act about the Gel seat (but it's significantly better for the rider ) Nice pillioning Stella, you can squeeze me like that again if you like! Good to meet some new people, and looking forward to doing it again SOON! Ride safe. Ian

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 22/02/2009 19:22  

Aye, a great day out! May have to start thinking of the next after the Sun Inn ... Whitby anyone??

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/02/2009 19:34  

Sure was a good day , great blast down from Ripon with Rifraf n XK , hookin up wi vinnie in Harrogate and timhall n Shoei in Wetherby , couldn't have asked for better bunch o lads to ride down with , keeping a good pace all the way .

My pillion denise1966(ex's mum) loved the ride , and was glad to meet a few fellow BMers .

Shame we couldn't have stayed a bit longer and got to know some new faces , unfortunately I had to get back for work at 3pm which I was 5 minutes late for , still cows got milked all the same and was finished for 6:30pm

Some good pics on events Tim , at least I managed to escape that part

Looking forward to doing the same again hopefully on one of my weekends off , Sun Inn meet is my weekend working so will be a brief visit again , can stay a bit longer at this one as it's only 20 minutes from my place .

Hoping to see you all at the fundraiser next week .

Update Reply
fastjock @ 22/02/2009 19:42  

Always up for Whitby... Will need to do more than 25mph though

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 22/02/2009 19:52  

Good ride to Squires; sat outside int sunshine, havin a larf wiv some nice peeps - a really good day Was lookin at two lasses, tho, thinkin 'who r they'? Then Kaz tole me it was Chunki an her daughter...sorry I didn't recognise u pair o dogs!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2009 20:00  

does a TC & grabs popcorn & goes & sits on the sofa to watch the fight that will now ensue... hmmm - wondering who's gonna win this one - my money's on CC

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 22/02/2009 20:02  

So is mine!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2009 20:04  

Well that wasn't very nice XK - and you didn't come say hello to me!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 22/02/2009 20:10  

Oooh,share the popcorn HFG ,I hope CC bites hard!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/02/2009 20:15  

You are one brave man XK , I've got me 6 pack ready , wanna share that popcorn Stella .

Deffo up for a Whitby meet , some great roads , maybe take the long route round via Hovingham Malton Driffield Bridlington

Update Reply
fastjock @ 22/02/2009 20:18  

Notice you get the popcorn out *after* we've left HFG!!! Sheesh! My Money is DEF on CC!!!

Update Reply
Bandit_Mr_P @ 22/02/2009 20:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email