MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Classic comedy...

Classic comedy... - Forums [Biker Match] Classic comedy... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Classic comedy...

As the world seems to have gone PC mad with TV personalities getting their wrist slapped I thought it would be nice to be reminded of a time when things where much simpler, so here is part of the script from the Two Ronnies.And Mr Barker didn't even crack a smile....genious.This is the story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.Rindercella and her sugly isters lived in a marge lansion. Rindercella worked very hard frubbing sloors, emptying poss pits, and shivelling shot.At the end of the day, she was knucking fackered.The sugly isters were right bugly astards. One was called Mary Hinge, and the other was called Betty Swallocks; they were really forrible huckers; they had fetty sweet and fetty swannies. The sugly isters had tickets to go to the ball, but the cotton runts would not let Rindercella go.Suddenly there was a bucking fang, and her gairy fodmother appeared. Her name was Shairy Hithole and she was a light rucking fesbian. She turned a pumpki and six mite wice into a hucking cuge farriage with six dandy ronkeys who had buge hollocks and dig bicksThe gairy fodmother told Rindercella to be back by dimnlight otherwise, there would be a cucking falamity.At the ball, Rindercella was dancing with the prandsome hince when suddenly the clock struck twelve. "Mist all chucking frighty!!!" said Rindercella, and she ran out tripping barse over ollocks, so dropping her slass glipper.The very next day the prandsome hince knocked on Rindercella's door and thesugly isters let him in. Suddenly, Betty Swallocks lifted her leg and let off a fig bart. "Who's fust jarted??" asked the prandsome hince. "Blame that fugly ucker over there!!"said Mary Hinge. When the stinking brown cloud had lifted, he tried the slass glipper on both the sugly isters without success and their feet stucking funk.Betty Swallocks was ducking fisgusted and gave the prandsome hince a knack in the kickers. This was not difficult as he had bucking fuge halls and a hig bard on.He tried the slass glipper on Rindercella and it fitted pucking ferfectly.Rindercella and the prandsome hince were married. The pransome hince lived his life in lucking fuxury, and Rindercella lived hers with a follen swanny. I hope this bought a smile to your faces.

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/02/2009 17:34  

ROFLMAO...I remember seeing him recite this on telly - absolutely brilliant!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/02/2009 18:04  

Unfortunately I already have a list of 58 people who were offended and after I have released it to the media I will have another 3.2million who were offended by it even though they haven't heard it....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 08/02/2009 09:34  

Excellent Scary....Ronnie Barker - what a talent.... Lol @ TeeCee

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 08/02/2009 13:22  

Brill hun! Glad you've learn't how to post under your own name now too! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2009 00:01  

Nice One Scary... just what the Dr ordered!

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/02/2009 07:55  

life was simpler them days when you could call a spade a spade!and have a gollywog on yer jam jar!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/02/2009 11:31  

"As black as the Ace of Shovels" just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it, TM.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2009 12:21  

very gud scary, dont fink i ad betta read that version 2 my kids at wrk

Update Reply
drobess @ 10/02/2009 19:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email