MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

valentino rossi,hallucinations and me

valentino rossi,hallucinations and me - Forums [Biker Match] valentino rossi,hallucinations and me - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

valentino rossi,hallucinations and me

Valentino Rossi has had stitches in his hand and foot after falling onto a glass table whilst closing curtains at home. The MotoGP world champion, who will still take part in this week’s official test in Sepang, had stitches in both his hand and foot after the incident and the injury will be assessed by Yamaha throughout the test. “The Italian received stitches to his left hand and foot before flying out to Sepang for the official MotoGP test, a result of his falling on to a glass table when closing the curtains at home,” a statement said on the MotoGP official website, www.motogp.com. “Rossi’s left ring finger and the sole of his foot were cut when the table broke.” The accident has not disrupted Rossi’s plans to leave for Malaysia to start testing his new bike for the 2009 season, Yamaha said in a statement. “But it is not immediately clear whether his injuries will allow him to ride comfortably this week,” the Japanese team added.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/02/2009 19:28  

hey Dave - check this link out; http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/motorbikes/7...867870.stm So nope, you're not losing it

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 06/02/2009 19:30  

Unless it's a mass hallucination and we are ALL losing it!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/02/2009 19:34  

so Rossi fell and hurt himself whilst closing his curtains,and managed not to hurt his head.he must of been wearing his pelmet. Hope he gets well soon. Dave,i would buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2009 19:56  

Was Rossi sober at the time?

Update Reply
micksaway @ 06/02/2009 22:18  

Dave, leave the weed alone mate it's bad for you, send it to me and I'll burn it to save you from temptation.

Update Reply
prof @ 07/02/2009 11:36  

gud one prof. burn the lot.i used to ave partys every week when i was alive (young) and the booze partys went great but when the dopers came along they were crap.all they did was sit and talk about space,fairys,elves,peace,love and played hawkwind! you should see the state of them now,they look like mummys ha ha. give me a good old pish up party any day

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 07/02/2009 16:28  

aye ha ha

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 07/02/2009 18:20  

i spiked it meeself yee ha

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 07/02/2009 18:22  

This reminds me of something that happened to a mate of mine. I used to breed soft shell crabs for fishing and the tank was kept in the garage. One evening it broke and all the crabs were running about all over the place and they can travel quite a distance. Anyway next night a friend of mine came into the pub looking quite with it, for a change. So he was asked, whats wrong with you, your not high? Well he said last night on the way home I decided to phone for a taxi and while I was stood in the phone box I thought I saw a crab by my feet, then one running up my leg, it was so realistic and really freaked me out, so I'm never touching the dope again. Being the kind hearted person that I am I never told him, just took the piss. He never partook in the weed again.

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/02/2009 18:27  

ave a smoke and chill,i was only winding you up.i was full of mischief.it happens. but im ok now ive got the advocaat in me

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 07/02/2009 18:49  

i had tuff weekends but i just used to get tick at the shop. gan to the shop and say can i ave some grass and vodka till mon.bet he says aye lad nay probs

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 07/02/2009 19:04  

Is the geordie 'lad' unisex then or has he just had too much of his own stock?

Update Reply
prof @ 07/02/2009 19:16  

us geordies dont do unisex! thats fightin talk that is! were all men us lot,tuff as nuts x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 07/02/2009 19:26  

Ere you keep your nuts to yourself!!

Update Reply
prof @ 07/02/2009 19:32  

x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 07/02/2009 19:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email