MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

BWB had a accident

BWB had a accident - Forums [Biker Match] BWB had a accident - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

BWB had a accident

bwb came off his bike last night at around 11pm, was taken to rotherham hospital. He's ok very badly bruised and more bothered about his bike, is now being nursed by me, will keep u all posted.

Update Reply
RC @ 21/11/2006 00:17  

Tell him he is getting too much like me, and to behave himself while he is convalescing....... he is not allowed to manhandle the nurse. Glad to hear he is ok hon. I understand though.... the bike is ALWAYS the thing that a rider worries about after an off. He gets my best wishes. You can tell him I am thinking about him. (Pity mine's a Yamaha I could have been in for some cheap spares )

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/11/2006 04:11  

Hi ya rc, tell him to behave and get well soon. Take of the silly arse!! Luv, Di. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 21/11/2006 04:29  

I suspect his arse is more bruised than silly right now..... hope don't want to sit down for a while.... and keep sharp pointy things away from him.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/11/2006 05:04  

bwb is ok bit sore hurt his leg all down his left side,he is at mine so he is getting well looked after, will keep u all posted on how he is doing, all that matters is that he is ok and his bike can be fixed chat soon take care luv RC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 21/11/2006 07:30  

Make sure he gets well soon hon...... put your foot down with a firm hand.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/11/2006 07:48  

i dont think pinning him down with hands and feet would be a great idea at the mo rube !!!!!!!!! hope you feel better soon bwb will be over to see ya an to check the bumps out mate !!!!!!!! glad your ok an your in good hands just tell her to keep her hands off you long enough for you to heal !!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah thinking of you, healing hugs *****storm*******

Update Reply
storm @ 21/11/2006 09:33  

Now, the question i'm asking myself is this, " Did he really come off his bike or did he get too out of order with a pointy thing and RC's given him a good hiding? " Answers on a postcard to........................................

Update Reply
Di @ 21/11/2006 10:00  

he wouldnt dare get out of order di !!!! unless it was very intentional and he wanted to suffer the consiquences !!!!!! which rc would be more than willing to hand out !!!!!!! not seen bwb but rc came over for a coffee an filled me in awwwwww she did look cute in her nurses uniform !!!! all she needs is a stethascope and a themomiter !!!!!!!! didnt ask her why she wanted some latex gloves though..................??????????? hehehehehehehe

Update Reply
storm @ 21/11/2006 10:29  

just glad he's ok. and find out about the latex gloves

Update Reply
Di @ 21/11/2006 10:40  

WHISPERS TO DI....... (YEP WILL DO FILL YOU IN AS SOON AS I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT !!!!!!!!)

Update Reply
storm @ 21/11/2006 12:02  

He may have come off his bike and be very sore, but it's not done nothing to his wit or STOPPED HIM PLAYING WITH POINTY THINGS pmsl. When I left this morning he was sleepy due to the very strong pain killers, but up to now hes doing ok and with a nurse like RC he darn't do no other lol. Get well soon BWB hun and glad I was there to help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 21/11/2006 12:24  

Hope hes ok RC. If he wasnt at fault, make sure he rings RSS... CLICK_HERE_FOR_INFO

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/11/2006 12:35  

cheers matt from bwb bwb would like to thank you for all for ur concern ,and watch out as he said he will soon be fit and back on the road

Update Reply
RC @ 21/11/2006 13:28  

oh by the way hes fine just sore, thanks again love RC xxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 21/11/2006 13:35  

Dear all I would like to thank everyone for there concern.I'm ok a bit sore and why can't the road be softer.

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 21/11/2006 17:39  

Take it you didn't bounce to well hun? Wrap ya self in a quilt next time ya go out just incase!!! Seriously........glad you are okay mate. Get better soon. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 21/11/2006 18:07  

I agree BWB.... along with split crotch incontinence pants i think I will market cushioned tarmac. Should make a fortune out of that. Let me know how the bike is when you give it a good look over.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/11/2006 20:53  

Hurry up back BWB

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/11/2006 21:22  

rube u get worse

Update Reply
RC @ 22/11/2006 03:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email