MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Possible Scotland (Edinburgh) meet

Possible Scotland (Edinburgh) meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Possible Scotland (Edinburgh) meet (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Possible Scotland (Edinburgh) meet

No sides? How's it stay up?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 18:33  

XK it has sides silly lol well it did last time i looked anyway

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 18:36  

hmmm i lived in wylam for a while bit windy i recall

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 18:58  

aye wylams not far from me.the worst place for wind is south shields beach.that sounds bad dosnt it,a bad case of wind ha ha

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 04/02/2009 19:16  

My mothers family are from wallsend and I spent many a happy hour in spanish city, is that in tynemouth / witley bay?? ( i was very young then!! ) I live in an old peoples home in Wylam in 1983 and travelled into Newcastle on the train every day to get to the dental school! seems a lifetime ago now!!

I'm highjacking this thread soz! just reminiscin

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 19:29  

i was born in whitley bay and hung out at spanish city when a teenager.we used to play the juke box and do out courting in the amusements. tynemouth is still as it was but whitleys a mess now,theres nowt left,its all knocked down. it was great in the 70s

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 04/02/2009 20:09  

Hey you said you had a spare bed...you didn't say you were gonna be in it too

Update Reply
Herne @ 04/02/2009 20:19  

course im ganna be in it.you dont think i would miss out on all that fun do you

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 04/02/2009 20:35  

oooo a canny lass thee Hope tha dunt snore

Update Reply
Herne @ 04/02/2009 21:21  

Crikey somebody actually knows where I come from , you'll probably have called in at The Monadhliath Hotel TeeCee , if you have you'll probably have met my father Dave Clark he's almost part of the fixtures n fittings .

Buzzards MCC's Over The Hill Rally at Dornach , is usually a pretty good do , Maday weekend , havn't been for about 3 years

Update Reply
fastjock @ 04/02/2009 21:23  

tha does snor lad reet loud

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 04/02/2009 21:32  

Right, a desperate attempt to bring this post back on track No details about the festival at Applecross on t'interweb so far, but early days yet I guess. If you hear anything, TC, then share it with us. I still think that a meet in the Borders/Edinburgh area would be cool though. The Edinburgh MAG rally is an excellent wee rally as well and would be a good place to meet, but something sooner would be ideal.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 04/02/2009 23:38  

We have yet to hear from our Edinburgh members - are they not interested? C'mon guys an gals - speak up...please.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2009 23:50  

If you are looking to meet up real soon, I still reckon the Bike Show at Edinburgh on March 14th & 15th could be a possibility. For those who don't want to ride or don't trust the weather, it is right next to Edinburgh Airport or if you catch a train to Edinburgh Waverley there is a regular bus service from right outside the train station that will take you to the Showground. Fares can be pretty cheap if booked in advance. This could always be a possibility AS WELL as a meet a little later in the year around Edinburgh...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/02/2009 00:26  

Its probably warmer in Scotland at the moment! lol

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 05/02/2009 08:28  

Is this just a drink and chat type meet? Bit like what we did at the Angler Inn?
And no ghost its not warmer its bloody freezing actually everything is white yet again lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2009 08:46  

The Edinburgh MAG do Ag Ol Anns An Achadh is usually end may/beginning of June, it's been a while since I went but it was a good do.

Update Reply
prof @ 05/02/2009 11:38  

If anybody is still interested in the Edinburgh meet i've been told the Grass Market is a good night out and its not far from Edinburgh Waverley??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2009 10:59  

well im up for it if im off..and depends what u all want..you could always head to Bthgate and go to the DREADNOUGHT rock music not live tho but a good nite out if u fancy a wee head bang lol and theres a travel lodge just along the road with a tobys so could all meet up for cavery meal first....but edinburgh has some good venues too ....

Update Reply
mozif @ 06/02/2009 13:17  

Moz or Sweet.. wots that little biker pub called round the corner from the Waverly? if i remember rightly, it was on a corner up a few steps.??

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/02/2009 13:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email