MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

leathers

leathers - Forums [Biker Match] leathers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

leathers

hello all,
i'm looking to buy ladies leathers, jacket and trousers size 10,?? if any peeps can help? then i'd be very grateful, i'm willing of course to pay going rate thanks i'm 5ft, so trousers need to be max 30"long. (to wear with high heel boots) cheers all x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2009 23:09  

Just a suggestion but sizing on ladies leathers are a minefield, I went into various outlets and tried on loads just to see what the differences were between makes, then I went on ebay knowing roughly what would fit. hope that helps.

Update Reply
Scary @ 01/02/2009 23:16  

Very good suggestion Scary!

I bought leather jeans from ebay and they're MASSIVE! (Hein Gericke - dunno if they're known for over-sizing?)

At least if you try different brands on, you'll have an idea. There are some great bargains on ebay... but 15 quid spent on a pair that doesn't fit isn't *that* much of a bargain ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/02/2009 23:23  

hey thanks ladies, will try e bay.., if not then i'll get some "proper ones" bcos it will be worth it in the long run ,in my youth my ex insisted i wore belstaffs, but since breaking free i have my own ideas, but they are still ideas! hey ho! i appreciate any suggestions on possible bikewear x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/02/2009 23:37  

Leather. Black. And plenty of it.

Sexy, durable AND practical - what more could a woman want?! Hehehe! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/02/2009 23:42  

Sexy, durable AND practical - what more could a man want?! Hehehe! ;o) there ya go corrected it for ya WB LOL

Update Reply
meza95 @ 02/02/2009 00:04  

Cheers Meza - me and my typos!

*tuts @ self*

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 00:53  

George Whites have an outlet store behind the dealership in Swindon, rails and rails of gent's stuff in there can't recall how much they keep in ladies, might be worth a phonecall in case it's worthy of a trip, wher at least you can try stuff on before spending out.

Update Reply
njl @ 02/02/2009 01:34  

Littlechick you really need to try leathers on, for safety leathers need to be tight. If they are too loose tarmac surfing can cause them to fold and tear. The other point on tight leather is support in impact trauma, following an oops with a car many years ago while wearing jeans I ended up with a dozen stitches where my leg split, the jeans were unmarked. The racing lot dont wear spray on leathers just to look good.

Update Reply
prof @ 02/02/2009 09:06  

For the correct bike attire, may I refer you to 'How to hold your beer on a Harley'

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 10:27  

I'll have a look

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 10:45  

O.k guys, i've got the boobs, i can get the beer and the beads, but the white stretchy thing thats holding it all together????, where dya get one o them from??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 10:53  

I'll bring one right over - fitting service available at no extra charge.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 10:58  

Ha ha, leave ur concealed weapon at home tho, i don't need frightening into submission!!! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 11:33  

There is a shop in Boscombe called Tizwas do lots of seconhand stuff at good prices most of it looks like its never been worn specally ladies stuff as a lot get it to pillion and never use it. may be worth a call

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2009 20:31  

I've got all the right equipment for that too,just need a Harley Geezer now

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 22:10  

Thankyou all so much for your suggestions,i've got plenty to go on now!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 22:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email