MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Custom Helmets

Custom Helmets - Forums [Biker Match] Custom Helmets - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Custom Helmets

I was wondering if anyone had had a custom helmet sprayed or could recommend someone who could do a good job. I'm after spraying up an openface helmet with realistic looking flames, its for a birthday but I am in no rush to get it done. Thankyou

Update Reply
Scary @ 29/01/2009 19:02  

Try this guy, Tony Jeal. I've seen him in action and he's amazing. Don't know what his charges are, though.

http://www.graphicaairbrush.co.uk/

Update Reply
Wills @ 29/01/2009 19:22  

Thankyou Wills, I've given myself plenty of time to shop around, the helmet he wants costs 180.00 so I'm trying to keep the cost of the paint job to under 200.00. Which isn't easy.

Update Reply
Scary @ 29/01/2009 19:57  

i got my bike done by colin Mckay from southampton he is very good his web site is www.airbrush-art.co.uk colin@airbrush-art.co.uk was well pleased with what he done to my bike

Update Reply
bikerburt @ 29/01/2009 20:16  

How soon do you want it done M?
I'm going to be setting up my own thing doing that soon

Update Reply
Oggy @ 29/01/2009 22:42  

Hi Scarey, try www.organicimage.com he does really good fire. Check him out on Youtube(true green fire).

Update Reply
Redliner @ 29/01/2009 22:59  

Not till the end of July Oggy.

Update Reply
Scary @ 29/01/2009 23:21  

Scary? If it was airbrushed, would that not be classed as a bj on a helmet? I'm shocked at you using such an easy code to break! xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/02/2009 23:58  

For real flames there is only one place to go! http://www.airbrushperfections.com/index.html Sam is the best in Europe (he's the only Arai aproved artist in the country) with a good turn around. You'd get a standard real flame job for under £200. A full face Arai personalise job cost about £350-£380 and thats about 24-26 hours labour.

Update Reply
GSXRJim @ 03/02/2009 12:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email