MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Spring isn't far away

Spring isn't far away (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Spring isn't far away (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Spring isn't far away

Get the cake and Oggy'll come too.

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/01/2009 20:50  

I'm hopefully going to the highlands with another test rider and me gorgeous lady.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/01/2009 20:59  

That's a long way to go, just for someone to test ride your lady

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/01/2009 21:38  

But there are no good biking roads in the Highlands!! Best you all stay south of the Border...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 27/01/2009 21:46  

More Rallies as I have only been able to get to one a year recently and actually getting to day of champions. Also planning of getting to as many races at Oulton Park as I can especially BSB.

Update Reply
Phil @ 27/01/2009 22:31  

Trip up to Lake District to get lost (not literally I hope) on the fells for a few afternoons. At least 1 BSB race. Perhaps a run to the south of France late summer if I still have some money to spend!

Update Reply
njl @ 28/01/2009 00:45  

TC said But there are no good biking roads in the Highlands!! Best you all stay south of the Border... Uh-huh TC - you trying to keep em all to yourself then???

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 28/01/2009 07:55  

Me? Do a thing like that Hfg?? *cough* *fiddles awkwardly with collar* Seriously, the roads up here are rubbish... full of potholes and squillions of cars caravans and lorries.... and fish juice!.. yeah... they spread fish juice on the tarmac to deliberately deter motorbikes from using them... It's true.. it IS!!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/01/2009 10:04  

...another fishy story from the awkward fiddler...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2009 12:25  

your about as good at lying TC as i am at playing the didgery-doo!lol.................(oh, and i've never tried)!...........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 28/01/2009 18:01  

....then didgery-don't!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/01/2009 19:07  

Good luck everyone with all your plans,I am going to do as many rallies as I can,and meets,look out World,I'm getting a social life,yippeeee

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/01/2009 19:43  

already booked a trip to harley days in hamburg

Update Reply
street bob 64 @ 07/02/2009 18:16  

I`d love to get a gang of bm girlies together and do a weeks uk tour meeting and picking up people on the way, anybody interested? I`m presuming that it will involve motor way use so not sure how many would be up for it but if any one wants to help me plan it all i`d love to hear from you!

Update Reply
julie j @ 07/02/2009 18:26  

Well if you are ending up north off the divide, i will come ride along for a bit.

My plan this summer is to just ride taking long weekends at work and heading off. Definately doing Arran this year, i keep saying I want too, then it slips through the net, due to work or accidents. Also planning on Stormin, Farmyard and nabbed.

Update Reply
tamaz @ 07/02/2009 18:39  

Just finalised bookings, fly into Dehli, pick up a 500 bullet then three weeks round Rajasthan dodging trucks, buses, cars, rickshaws, camels, cows, chickens and evreything else on what passes for a road there. If I survive it will be great fun, hell it will be great fun even if I dont.

Update Reply
prof @ 07/02/2009 19:24  

A friend just sent me this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX9ESjMQn50 A quiet street in India

Update Reply
prof @ 08/02/2009 10:20  

As most know, I like to do at least one trip each year and this year I have my eyes set of a choice of a few places; France, Ireland or Scotland (I can put up with the fish juice!) Maybe a trip to Normandy would be fun, or down to the Millau Bridge .... in a day may be pushing it though!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 08/02/2009 11:34  

Wats Fish Juice?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2009 20:17  

yeh,fish juice....please elaborate

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/02/2009 20:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email