MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Day 3....Partial Success

Day 3....Partial Success (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Day 3....Partial Success (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Day 3....Partial Success

fanx CG 4 that info, bluebell n scotty will av 2 meet soon me finks

Update Reply
drobess @ 26/01/2009 19:50  

Drob maybe we could leave Bluebell and Scotty in my garage for a short time while we have a cuppa and who knows they might make some little 125 Virago's for the girls still needing bikes.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 26/01/2009 21:00  

lol@CG

Update Reply
Herne @ 26/01/2009 21:20  

Heyy Lou..good to hear from you! Hope you feelin better and not too bored ! I have only just taken charge of my bike..and a good friend is storing it for me until i can make room for it. Arf, its a Zhonghu (sp?) 125cc.. very similar to a Suzi GN125.. in fact mine and HFG's bikes could be twins apart from the colour.. (that accounts for them both misbehaving on Sunday!) lol Lou..like Arf says your turn WILL come..and we will all be able to get out together.... for sure.. Hey Dips..thanks for that..and yep..Herne was brilliant .. he's a star.

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/01/2009 21:56  

Way to go Stella and Kaz! Not been about for a few days as recovery isn't going as well as originally planned so I've missed loads but very pleased to read this. Good man that Herne too!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 27/01/2009 13:15  

Hey Rachel.. good to hear from u too.. sorry to hear you're not feeling too good. Hope you're soon feeling better, maybe we could get a ride out sometime? Tek care

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/01/2009 13:17  

*sends healing hugs to Roachy*

Oh I know I'll get there one day Arf & Kaz... it don't stop me being insanely jealous NOW though!

Methinks keeping the roof over my head should take priority for the next couple of months... Dunno why... I must be getting old or summat?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/01/2009 16:15  

Yeah, you must be gettin old WB.....whats wrong wiv a bike n bus shelter all of a sudden?! ........... Yer lil' bike sounds great Yorkney!.........genuinely made up for you

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 27/01/2009 17:26  

yehhh WB ..wots wrong wiv havin a bike, a bit of tarpaulin, doss bag.. billy can.. sorted ! heyyyy .. i have every faith that this year will be good for u ! Just bide your time. Awww schuks Arfamo.. cheers mate

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/01/2009 17:54  

Noooooooo! You've jinxed it now Kaz!

Every time someone says "Oh this year will be better than last" something stupid happens...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/01/2009 18:06  

ahhhh but i dint say ... y 'kno..wot u just sed ! so youre reprieved

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/01/2009 18:09  

Phew!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/01/2009 18:19  

Brilliant girls, absolutely brilliant!...........Don't forget our Stella sandwich though!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 27/01/2009 21:06  

Jim, don't worry- I wont let ya forget about that one!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 28/01/2009 07:47  

It's all sounding good girls. Glad to hear that things are progressing well. Maybe all five of us could go out sometime.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 01/02/2009 15:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email