MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Understanding Men

Understanding Men (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Understanding Men (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Understanding Men

I thought is was an amusing list of jokes,much like some that the girls put up from time to time,can't see how anyone can take offence.

Read 'jokes' as truths

Update Reply
Oggy @ 30/01/2009 07:30  

I'll bite too HDB... Why?

Reckon the laydees have it much better... if we've had a rough night, we can slap the lippy on and look half human again... we can get away with wearing whatever the hell we please, whereas the chaps cause a few raised eyebrows if they fancy putting on their floral frocks...

Yep... definitely happy with my lot.

Might be a whole other story if I had to live under the feckin' Taliban rules and the like though ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/01/2009 09:32  

god,when i have a rough night not even a facelift wud make me look gud ugh! and i quite like men in frocks anyway,they look all cute and inocent which of course is the last thing they are. but its nice to dress them up and play dolls.i met a few lads who like playing girlies.i think those hats all the lads are wearing now are great,you know the ones i mean,with the plaits.it makes me want to pinch their cheeks and go coochy coochy coo.i wouldn mind a husband whos one of those adult babies i saw on tell ages ago.but i wouldnt do nappies tho ha ha

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 14:55  

*feel a trip to mothercare comin on!*

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/01/2009 15:24  

i knew you were that type,i cud tell by your pic.i can see you now in a wee bonnet with a dummy,awe you look so sweet i cud eat you up coochy coo x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 15:33  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/01/2009 15:35  

not you aswell.blimy arfurs been blushing too. you big girls blouses.im off to clean up the house now.toodle pip x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 15:44  

I think i've left my sense of humour in 2008, i must have re read profs list 10 times now and i still hav'nt laughed!...........is my feminine side taking over?............ooh these fishnets and high heels are killing me

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 30/01/2009 16:30  

Ok, 1 reason I would rather be a man is they can pee standing up and with some of the facilities at rallies that is a definate bonus. Men only ever have to look after the children if you can persuade them to "babysit" their own kids Dinner on the table, never have to washup, never do the ironing, I could go on and on but i'm sounding like a man hater when I actually quite like them, I just think that if god exists he was definately male

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 30/01/2009 17:09  

LOL!

OK I'll grant you the peeing bit... There is, of course, the "Shewee"! *chortles*

Ironing's against my religion though ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/01/2009 17:16  

"Dinner on the table, never have to washup, never do the ironing" There are, despite some evidence to the contrary, quite a few of us who understand the rudimentary basics of cooking, cleaning, ironing etc. Indeed, some of us actually enjoy some of these activities! (Well ok, maybe not the cleaning and ironing!)

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 30/01/2009 17:43  

My limited personal experience is that although a man might enjoy cooking, as and only when he is in the mood, the mess he makes means it just takes twice as long to clear up

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 30/01/2009 18:16  

def is limited experience hdbabe, i for one (and know plenty of other men, including on BM).......am more than happy to do my own cooking, in mood or not and certainly clean up as i go, almost to ccd levels !.........ditto with washing up, cleaning etc...don't do ironing, a bit like things with more than 4 legs, i deem it unnecessary!....oh, and don't get me started on changing duvet covers! but hey, who's perfect?!.........brought up my daughter completely on my own in her very early years too........just like plenty of other guys have done, as i've said.................welcome to the real world:o)............

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/01/2009 18:28  

On the subject of peeing, my 19 year old daughter informed me that when she was little (somewhere around 3 or 4 ) that she was extremely upset by the fact that i could pee standing up. so took it upon herself to practice this male art. being that myself and my ex never knew this was going on that this must be the only time she ever cleaned up after herself..............and, according to her, did indeed master the art.

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 30/01/2009 19:11  

Ok, Ok, hands up, I should have said "my ex" rather than men in general

Update Reply
hdbabe @ 30/01/2009 19:11  

never judge a book by it's cover...........

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 30/01/2009 19:16  

its cool hdbabe, your more than entitled to your opinion.tis what BM is all about methinks:o)............ lol @ eddie! (hope yer well by the way geez) .........books, judging n covers are stuff i've had to deal with most of my adult life!......................still makes me smile to this day, the look of surprise on narrow folks faces when they realise i can actually string an intelligent sentence together, n i aint gonna eat their babies!lol

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/01/2009 19:36  

Is that intelligent sentence when you're explaining why you're not gonna eat theirs but someone elses,Arf

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/01/2009 19:51  

d'oh!....could be i guess:o).......hehe...amazing the stuff i've heard over the years;o).............

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/01/2009 19:59  

Could never eat a whole one ....

Update Reply
prof @ 30/01/2009 20:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email