MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

How to hold your beer on a Harley

How to hold your beer on a Harley - Forums [Biker Match] How to hold your beer on a Harley - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

How to hold your beer on a Harley

Harley-Davidson is one of those makes about whom everyone has an opinion. But they are very clever with their marketing and seem to have an accessory for every occasion. Here's one to help with the problem of holding on to your beer whilst riding. http://www.g4ycs.co.uk/bikes/harley.../P>

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/01/2009 22:26  

lmfao .. wot if she gets cold tho? expansion? bottle may slip!

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/01/2009 22:29  

*should've gone to specsavers*

I read the thread title as "bear"

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/01/2009 22:32  

Didn't notice where the bottle opener was though!!!

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 15/01/2009 22:37  

nah.. wud u really wanna open it tho? it wud be warm! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/01/2009 22:38  

LMFAO!............great find Blueboy:o)...............(will take the tactical route of no comment though methinks!):o)..........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 15/01/2009 23:01  

I got a little distracted, but then I thought: "How do you know they are on a Harley?"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/01/2009 23:16  

Where else

Update Reply
micksaway @ 16/01/2009 01:23  

LOL @ the website address (on the pic)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/01/2009 06:17  

What bottle?

Update Reply
GSXRJim @ 19/01/2009 18:12  

With nips like that to hold it all in place it doesnt matter if she gets cold ,reminds of the good old days.......... * HG wanders off to reminiss the good old days *

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 19:30  

*Arf bites back of his hand, trying real hard not to ask HG to elaborate!*;o).............. Kinda get the feelin that some on here will though!lol.........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 19/01/2009 19:35  

born to be wild,Arf,born to be wild

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 20:34  

Been away awhile and just seen this.... Bud Light, huh? Does it actually matter whether it's warm or not??!! Does anyone even care what she's holding?

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 23/01/2009 15:39  

good to see you posting again geez.........hope alls well in your world!.........(been busy finalising the finer details of your planned take over of the country/world i presume!lol.:o)........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 23/01/2009 18:45  

*clicks heels and salutes*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/01/2009 23:20  

Nah - Been busy with work, Claire, bike fixing and the world of Pulse Rifles. Credit Crunch is hitting hard and I'm having to suffer the stupidity of finance people.

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 28/01/2009 15:46  

*perks at Pulse Rifle* Please tell me it isn't non-firing....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/01/2009 19:17  

Pulse Rifles?.......................care to elaborate geez?!....... With you on the credit crunch front too...lost me lil' business because of it geez, so you have my sympathies/empathies n all that:o)........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 00:23  

"Please tell me it isn't non-firing...." You mean tell you it IS non-firing!! Sorry, but I spent enough time working as an armourer that I can legitimately get piddly about such stuff Well, my first one will be, for all intents and purposes, 'non-firing'. It'll be based off Airsoft models with the firing mechanisms removed to make space for fancy extra features. The second one I'm hoping I can chuck together using DeAct components. Not so sure where the law stands on this yet, though. Either way, no I will not be running around blasting aliens with futuristic weaponry. However, I will be running about with guys dressed as Aliens™ in the names of public entertainment and charity. So far, it looks like my job is secure for the next few months. It was looking so much more promising a while ago, though - Management training, 20% pay rise..... sigh.

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 29/01/2009 10:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email