MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Very Brave man jokes (Dont shoot me I'm just the messenger

Very Brave man jokes (Dont shoot me I'm just the messenger (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Very Brave man jokes (Dont shoot me I'm just the messenger (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Very Brave man jokes (Dont shoot me I'm just the messenger

Cheers BB Well Littlechick was sent it from a friend of mine and thought i would pass it on to put try put a smile on a few peps faces but hey ho cant please all the people all the time

Update Reply
micksaway @ 16/01/2009 01:17  

THOUGHT OF THE DAY....NO WOMAN WILL EVER BE TRULY HAPPY,BECAUSE NO MAN WILL EVER HAVE A CHOCOLATE PENIS THAT EJACULATES MONEY!

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 19/01/2009 21:17  

women are not interested in penises full stop, whatever comes out of em!... duh..... we pretend we are.. but.....we're not...we'd rather go to sleep!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 21:33  

God I'm glad I'm not your typical female!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 19/01/2009 21:39  

if u want to really experience "the ultimate".. give tantric sex a go.. u'll never go back i promise x :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 21:48  

take it to another level folks???? go on be brave! :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 22:34  

just level 1 will do ta very muchly!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/01/2009 22:56  

A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, andeveryone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting toenter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each personone wish because of the grief they have experienced.They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. 'Iwant to be gorgeous,' and so God snaps His fingers, and it is done.The second one in line hears this and says 'I want to be gorgeous too'Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but whenGod is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line startslaughing.When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor,laughing his head off.Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be.The guy eventually calms down and says:'Make 'em all ugly again.'NEXT TIME YOU'R E LAST IN LINE. BE HAPPYBlessed are the Cracked,For they are the OnesWho let in the Light

Update Reply
micksaway @ 20/01/2009 18:45  

RE Tangoman,ejaculating Vodka would be better

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2009 18:50  

Actually,not Tangoman,Sumodwarf

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2009 18:51  

Tangoman ejaculating sumodwarf your a sick woman Harley

Update Reply
micksaway @ 20/01/2009 18:54  

littechick get's more interesting each day!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/01/2009 19:05  

this may highlight the difference! when my kids were little i was building a wall! i got the kids to have a go at laying a brick Anna was keen to have a go and carefully laid the mortar and laid the brick! Paul after much messing around put mortar on the trowel and immediatley flicked it at his sister!! he then had another go and laid the brick[whata mess!] then stood back and jumped on it!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/01/2009 19:15  

A few minutes before the church services started, the congregation weresitting in their pews and talking.Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone startedscreaming and running for the back entrance, trampling each other in afrantic effort to get away from evil incarnate. Soon the church was empty except for one elderly gentleman who satcalmly in his pew without moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact thatGod's ultimate enemy was in his presence.So Satan walked up to the man and said, 'Do you know who I am?'The man replied, 'Yep, sure do.' 'Aren't you afraid of me?' Satan asked.'Nope, sure ain't.' said the man. 'Don't you realize I can kill you with one word?' asked Satan. 'Don't doubt it for a minute,' returned the old man, in an even tone.'Did you know that I can cause you profound, horrifying AGONY for alleternity?' persisted Satan.'Yep,' was the calm reply.'And you're still not afraid?' asked Satan. 'Nope,' said the old man.. More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, 'Why aren't you afraid ofme?' The man calmly replied, 'Been married to your sister for 48 years.'

Update Reply
micksaway @ 22/01/2009 18:30  

Genuinely lol mick!.......quality:o).............

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/01/2009 19:04  

you sure are a brave man Mick,and yep, I sure am sick,hun

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/01/2009 19:26  

scientists discovered there is a link between the genetic make up of women and that of shrimp Their heads are full of shit but their pink bits taste nice

Update Reply
street bob 64 @ 24/01/2009 02:33  

Dont believe your the messenger on that one

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/01/2009 11:33  

LITTLE ESSEX GIRL COMES HOME FROM SCHOOL ANNOUNCES TO MUM I KNOW WHERE BABIES COME FROM, AMUSED MUM REPLIES WHERE SWEETIE? THE GIRL EXPLAINED,THE MUMMY AN DADDY TAKE OFF ALL THEIR CLOTHS AN DADDYS THINGY SORT OF STANDS UP,AND MUMMY PUTS IT IN HER MOUTH AN IT SORT OF EXPLODES,AN THATS HOW YOU GET BABIES,SHAKING HER HEAD,MUM REPLIED"OH DARLING THATS SWEET,BUT THATS NOT HOW YOU GET BABIES-THATS HOW YOU GET JEWELLERY

Update Reply
sumodwarf @ 25/01/2009 12:46  

you can tell he's from essex,eh Peeps ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/01/2009 13:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email