MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Merry crimbo or Bah Humbug..........

Merry crimbo or Bah Humbug.......... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Merry crimbo or Bah Humbug.......... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Merry crimbo or Bah Humbug..........

Merry Christmas to all, may see some of you out tommorow on the one day of the year when the roads are quiet!!

Update Reply
prof @ 24/12/2008 17:26  

Yeah, may well see you Prof. Merry Christmas everyone

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 24/12/2008 17:27  

happy thingy and all the best for wot ever it is thats new. is it 1998? x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 24/12/2008 19:29  

Seasons greetings n all that to you n yours:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 24/12/2008 22:58  

merry Xmas to everyone...except those dozy T**TS at parcelforce Manchester who couldn,t deliver my bike bits in time....told M&P to send them T.N.T,

Update Reply
old red @ 24/12/2008 23:14  

Merry Christmas everyone x

Update Reply
tagon @ 24/12/2008 23:14  

Real soz to hear that old red, can imagine how frustrated you're feeling (amongst other things!).....

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 24/12/2008 23:21  

cheers for that Arf, need clutch & brake levers for MOT (some di**head dropped the bike twice when he first got it!!) wanted to get them on & chain lubed up whilst off work & wanted to fit plate for top-box,get them picked up on 29th but it,s havin time to do it then(slow working amateur)

Update Reply
old red @ 24/12/2008 23:31  

Aint it funny how plans never seem to go as intended!......still.....i think it's kinda funny too, how things have a way of working themselves out........stay cool geez, you know it'll all come together eventually:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 24/12/2008 23:36  

Have a cool yule everyone. Infection Control Nurse won't let me in to the hospital to see my Grandmother (understandable, I have a rotten stinking cold!) and they don't want it! (again, understandable). BUT, I've had a cracking bottle of red tonight and am feeling quite good at the moment lol, so, have a cracking day everyone and cheers to friends old, new and absent and those we have yet to meet. xx

Update Reply
Di @ 24/12/2008 23:47  

its official, its after 12, its Christmas day so have a good one, one and all, whatever you get up to...... special love and hugs to friends who have found happiness on here, will be thinking of you spending your first Christmas's together And those of us not lucky enough, maybe our turns next year I'm gonna don my Miss Santa getup now and do the crimbo stockings for my kids - love to all X

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/12/2008 00:18  

Happy Christmas, New Year, Valentine, Easter, Birthday, Halloween, Mothers Day, Fathers Day etc etc and on and on like Ariston Now bug off and leave me alone til next year Yours sincerely S Crooge

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/12/2008 00:31  

hic...ermm..sorry....ermmmmm.....have a good un...ermmmmmm pished.....errrrmmmmm..... an everything!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 25/12/2008 00:35  

Big Christmas hugs to y'all. Even the fellers...oh all right then, manly handshakes, chaps

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/12/2008 00:36  

Bahh Humbug

Update Reply
Phil @ 25/12/2008 01:47  

Wishing everyone a happy Festering season

Update Reply
Nightentity @ 25/12/2008 05:12  

You were awake early Nightentity, couldn't you wait to see what Santa had brought you, or is the humungous chicken your pressie?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/12/2008 09:31  

re.missing tree.can`t help but imagine the call to the police(can u desribe it etc.)maybe u could do some flyers and nail em to ...erm...trees.sorry i know it`s not a laughing matter :-)

Update Reply
blakbird @ 25/12/2008 20:05  

Can sombody tell me who santa is please

Update Reply
80cubes2 @ 25/12/2008 20:20  

Thought it was you Andy?LOL Merry Christmas to everyone on BM...hope youve had a great day and have a prosperous and safe riding year in 2009. Me personally today I feel like BAH HUMBUG....been alone today apart from the girls who have had their heads in their new prezzies and havent given me a look in all day...all that cooking and clearing up...shattered now....

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/12/2008 22:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email