MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Scottish Logic.....

Scottish Logic..... - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish Logic..... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Scottish Logic.....

A man in Scotland calls his son in London the day before Christmas Eve and says, 'I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.' 'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams. 'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the father says. We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Leeds and tell her.' Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.'Like F_ _ _ they're getting divorced,' she shouts. 'I'll take care of this.'She calls Scotland immediately, and screams at her father, 'You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing. DO YOU HEAR ME?' and hangs up. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife, ' okay,' he says, 'they're coming for Christmas and they're paying their own way.

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/12/2008 09:16  

The Scot in me doesn't like the inference in this ... the Yorkshire in me finds it very funny though so I'll let you off.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 22/12/2008 11:00  

hehe....the suvverner in me says that'll be a flight up, the norverner in me sez... get Stan to giv us a lift int back o is tranny ;o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/12/2008 11:06  

As there's no scot in me I found that funny as fook! Thanks Kaz!

Update Reply
Roachy @ 22/12/2008 13:10  

heheh .. you're welcome Rachel !

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/12/2008 13:29  

My son & daughter r coming 4 Xmas, an payin their own way. But once they get here, It'll be back 2 the "good" ol days - ie free beer an waited on, hand an foot! (that mother of theirs...even softer than me!) Kids eh! - who'd hav em!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/12/2008 18:21  

I'm going up to Scotland for xmas so will I need to take my own beer Salt of the earth those Scots in my humble opinion

Update Reply
Herne @ 22/12/2008 18:27  

lol @ XK.. i love em, but cuddent eat a full one ! Herne.. I agree.. i have some very good Scottish friends.. I can see me moving up there one day .... love it!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/12/2008 18:51  

...get Stan to giv us a lift int back o is tranny;O)......LMFAO

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 22/12/2008 20:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email