MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Brass Monkey Run, 1st January 2009...

Brass Monkey Run, 1st January 2009... - Forums [Biker Match] Brass Monkey Run, 1st January 2009... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Brass Monkey Run, 1st January 2009...

I think this is going ahead...at the Vic, Coalville..again this year. I went last year and the amount of bikes was unbelieveable...unfortunately I had HnH with me so couldn't get a ride out...but this year I am free, so if any of you are going to this, I would love to cadge a ride....and meet up with you for a hot drink afterwards... THANKS!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 20/12/2008 23:30  

They going by car lol

Update Reply
Herne @ 22/12/2008 18:32  

Ha ha...very funny Herne...!! No it is definitely on again....could one of the moderators put it onto the Events page please... Thank you

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 23/12/2008 00:04  

Maybe maybe not. Depends. I dropped me pigging bike last year on the way (idiot) as I recall it was very icy. I do try to make it though and this year I may have a mate in tow........theres always the car pmsl

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 26/12/2008 11:23  

Anyone else going? Well we will be there at about noon for a warm up and some lunch...so if any of you are coming please say hi!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 31/12/2008 17:35  

Although there wasnt as many as last year...was a brill ride out...not as cold as it looked..shame none of you lot were there!!! You missed a good gettogether...shame...there is always next year! All the proceeds go to charity...Rainbows Hospice

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/01/2009 23:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email