MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attention All Members

Attention All Members (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Attention All Members (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attention All Members

received my newsletter!! thanks Kwak

Update Reply
mandi jay @ 05/11/2009 23:54  

Y W mandi jay, but it's Matt who sends the newsletter out, after he's finalised it. I compile it and members are able to contribute to it. It's a joint project really.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/12/2009 08:28  

Hi Folks If you have photos of the bike show at the NEC, or the pub gathering, or any other recent event that is on the event calendar, please put them on a.s.a.p. as I want to get this month's newsletter finished so it can be distributed. Cheers Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/12/2009 08:46  

Mine just gone up

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 07/12/2009 09:32  

Thanks Shell, much appreciated

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/12/2009 09:45  

have edited this post.................no i didn't mess it up .....just increasing my karma score.... that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it

Update Reply
clarissa @ 07/12/2009 09:48  

Kwak..... sorreeeeeeeeee ..have afew of Suffolk camp w/e .....almost certainly will miss your deadline....excuse; heavy workload..... (and i'm sticking to that .)......but will do so anyway asap.

Update Reply
clarissa @ 07/12/2009 09:52  

Hi Clarissa, what date was the event? If it's before November then it wouldn't be included anyway. If it was on in November then give me the date and I can ask Matt to add a link to the photo's via the newsletter. PM me the date cos I may forget to look back in here (it's me age)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/12/2009 15:42  

I was having a senior (aka 'blonde') moment there lol, I've already linked that event to the newsletter. Just add your photo's when you're ready. Just means that folk will have to look in at a later date to view them that's all.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/12/2009 16:49  

This may be over a year old but sadly it still applies. Naturally there aren't as many events in the winter but the few that there are don't have any photo's. PLEASE PLEASE take some photo's and add them to the event calendar. Cheers Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/01/2010 07:28  

Will add pics of McVention V when it happens if anyone's interested For info, it's fifteen pounds per ticket per adult or eight pounds per ticket per child (it's come up all gobbledegook on the Events page).

Update Reply
jeanzqueen @ 02/01/2010 21:54  

jeanzqueen did you get the event sorted, on to the calendar? It's just that photos can't be added to the event calendar if the event hasn't been added first. Probably best to start another thread/topic for the event itself cos no one will know to look in here for details.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/01/2010 14:05  

I've just found the event and I see what you mean about gobbledygook, I've sent a report in so hopefully it should be sorted for you a.s.a.p. I've started a new thread, in your name jeanzqueen, in the event forum.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/01/2010 21:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email