MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Attention All Members

Attention All Members - Forums [Biker Match] Attention All Members - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Attention All Members

Hi everyone If you attend a gathering that's on the B M events calendar and you take some photos you could add them to the event page. That way I can add a link to them from the newsletter and everyone can see what a tit...erm..a nice time you had, and hopefully encourage more members to join in. I clicked on a few events that have taken place recently and there hasn't been any photos added at all. I add a link to events, in the newsletter, and once the event has taken place I then add a further link to the photos, but if photos weren't taken I can't follow up with a link. Keep in mind that the newsletter usually goes out in the first week of the month if you add photos, or events, that take place just after the 7th then I'm likely to miss them out Kwak

Update Reply
Sandi @ 01/12/2008 22:49  

Cheers for the reminder Kwak

Update Reply
Di @ 01/12/2008 22:52  

"everyone can see what a tit...erm..a nice time you had," Anyone else have a vision of lots of members standing to attention?...no?... just me then.. *cough*

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 01/12/2008 22:59  

Don't reduce the dose till you get the ok from yer gp geez

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 01/12/2008 23:01  

Just put some NEC pictures up. No BM folk, I'm afraid - I knew I should have snapped Shellshine in action - but a few biker-type peeps and images.

Update Reply
Wills @ 01/12/2008 23:15  

Hi Kwak Newbie here.. I was trying to figure out how to add an event on ( Its one I took part in earlier this year ) I would like to add photos . Can I do that ??? if so how ..

Update Reply
Misty 1 @ 02/12/2008 19:11  

Locate the date Misty and there should be an "add event" option next to it on the Calendar. If you have any difficulties PM me with the details and if I can't do I know a man or lady who can.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 02/12/2008 19:16  

Yeah sorry all Pic's was taken at the Southern Pub night but!! Doh didnt come out so good useing a mob phone must remember to take the camera next time

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/12/2008 19:20  

Well done on the NEC pics Wills! i thought they must have been yours. I took a couple on my mobile, but it was playin up all day .. so they aint much good. I'll try n post them anyway.. Soz no BM members tho..just bikes and Toseland. lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/12/2008 19:23  

Love the new photo Kaz, very nice Misty1: You can add events, (preferably if there are photos of those events, no point adding an event that has already taken place if there are no photos to view) to the Biker Match calendar, that you went to previously IF they took place while you were a member of Biker Match, events that took place before you were a member shouldn't be submitted for approval as approval shouldn't be granted but as I don't manage the calendar anymore that rule may be different now.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/12/2008 21:46  

TeeCee said: Anyone else have a vision of lots of members standing to attention?...no?... just me then.. *cough* Kwak says: Do you want to rephrase that? lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/12/2008 15:38  

Love the new photo Kaz, very nice Cheers Kwak, I've just changed it agen tho, cos ive dun my hair red at the front agen ... can u tell i was bored las neet?

Update Reply
Karey @ 06/12/2008 18:13  

*refreshing* for newbies info

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 12:37  

kwak i've got newsletter enabled like you told me to but still haven't received a single newsletter, is that owt to do with the postie strike or what??

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/11/2009 18:57  

Rusty see 'Newsletter Mailing List' topic for my response.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 21:26  

RK it is nearly xmas !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/11/2009 22:59  

rk check ur email details on the profile

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 05/11/2009 00:27  

scrub that mate u cant hehehe

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 05/11/2009 00:29  

I've not had a newsletter either. . . . someone tell me what I've forgotten to do please!!!!!

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 05/11/2009 22:48  

Alice contact Matt via the home page / contact section. He'll send you one if you ask him. This topic is about PHOTOS for events and he doesn't read every topic, he hasn't got time to, so you're better off contacting him direct.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/11/2009 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email