MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Thought for the day...

Thought for the day... (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Thought for the day... (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Thought for the day...

I went to a rally in Belper earlier this year - run by 'The Brotherhood'. An sumbody had the bottle to turn up in a pink Beetle, wiv pink fur-lined interior! (prob the club pres) *awaits 'visit'*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/12/2008 19:34  

it was me i was pisht on the bailys and thought i looked cool

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 28/12/2008 19:46  

I was sort of discussing this with a bunch of very wrecked Scots at the Farmyard this year, their contention was that there are no gay bikers apart from a "few wee lassies who dunno what they are missing". Apparenly only "real" men ride bikes. Compared to 'normal' life I have to say biking gays do seem a bit of a rarity but I assume the proportion is much the same as any other group. So the question is, no gays or just lots of in the closet discreet ones?

Update Reply
prof @ 29/12/2008 13:12  

Ive had a gay day now and again.

Update Reply
80cubes2 @ 29/12/2008 23:28  

I was wondering perhaps if one was offered more than a stiff drink

Update Reply
80cubes2 @ 29/12/2008 23:58  

few of us have been 'aproached'on here glad to say i was one of em,[like to think i'm attractive to someone!!] think TC's had the most 'hit's'

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/12/2008 12:07  

Aproached, that sounds a bit complex.

Update Reply
80cubes2 @ 30/12/2008 15:23  

What can I say - I'm a magnet! Have been approached a few times by gay guys in real life too and I just take it as a huge compliment (especially as they were gorgeous!). A fair few of the creative guys I work with are gay and are fantastic company. It seems like once you throw off the shackles of wanting/needing to be accepted by society that life just gets much more fun (parallels with biking there, methinks...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/12/2008 17:22  

On a related theme: "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false and to incur my own abhorrence." "There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do." "Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else." "Never judge a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes.... then, when you have judged them you will be a mile away... and have their shoes!"

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/12/2008 17:43  

when i started learning the 'tango' the argentine instructor's think nothing of gettin yu to lead them, for an uptight Englishman this is a real no no especially when yu have to embrace them, they jus grab yu!![anyone throwin up yet?] and the looks on blokes faces when they first do it is priceless,there heads straining to get away with a look of distate an embarresment!!but i'm used to it now an dont fink anyfin of it!!if yu become friends its not unusual for them to kiss yu!! he[the instructor]kissed my mate[as theve known each other a long time] on greeting him, my first thought was hey whats the matter wiv me then?wos e got that i avent!!and can i assure yu i aint gay!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/12/2008 17:49  

Could it be the beard, TM? Nobody likes stubble rash.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/12/2008 18:04  

*nips out to tesco's fer razor's* any way thought designer stubble was all the rage!!what do the girlies think?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/12/2008 18:31  

Stubble looks great but is oh so itchy and gives you terrible beard rash post-snoggery! Beards are better snog-wise And as for homosexual proportionality, I'm sure TC's right - it'll be the same among folk who bike as folk who don't. (I think it was TC said it anyway.) Plenty of gay bikers... quite a few on here... rather fanciable too, some of them, then you notice the "seeking: male" bit and think d'oh! Typical!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/12/2008 18:56  

It was prof said about the proportionality I think. I just said I love gay men or sumfing... Have no problem with men hugging or kissing me! (with the usual caveats that also apply to women - e.g. hygenic, non-sleazy and preferably hot!) There was that embarassing moment when I turned around to say goodnight to an actor I had just given a lift to in my car... It was dark, he was leaning forward to shake my hand and as I turned around to do the same I somehow planted a smacker right on his lips..... my girlfriend at the time seemed to enjoy the scene anyway... and we had (even more) mindblowing sex that night!!) Go figure....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/12/2008 20:20  

Me, my friend and his girlfriend were in a fish and chips shop one evening and she kissed him on his cheek. He complained that the other cheek was feeling left out and as I was stood there, I gave his cheek a kiss much to his surprise. The point is, he was unshaven and as Lou says, it was 'orrible - it was like kissing sandpaper, don't know how you lasses do it!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 30/12/2008 21:12  

If you're not on two wheels, you're wasting petrol!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2009 22:19  

If u don't care where u r, u'r not lost!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/01/2009 22:03  

Blessed are they that can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.....

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 21/01/2009 22:17  

I have never been lost just occasionally navigationally deficient as opposed to rallies where I seem to be frequently navigationally impaired especially after visiting the beer tent

Update Reply
prof @ 21/01/2009 22:48  

It's not easy being me, but somebody has to do it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/01/2009 13:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email