MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Beermonsters 14th Handpulled Rally

Beermonsters 14th Handpulled Rally (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Beermonsters 14th Handpulled Rally (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Beermonsters 14th Handpulled Rally

glad you all enjoyed it

Update Reply
Herne @ 05/04/2009 19:35  

Excellent start on the friday nite when 2 lasses decided to liven things up by dancin topless Sat - sorry to lash-up the ride-out wiv bike grounding prob. Bugga. So had to put Plan B into operation - a trip into Ripon to visit 'The One-eyed Rat'. Sun, cloud, sun, cloud - make yr piggin mind up. Entertainment courtesy of the mad-as-hatters Street Rats MCC. What they were doing in the wendy house... Back to site via the Black Bull an the chippie. A quick kip b 4 re-entering the fray. Pleased to see 13 more XK's had turned up - would have been 14 but he asked 4 directions an wos told to follow the canal; daft pillock went the wrong way! He's the muppet who has an air freshener on his bike. All in all a great w/e. Esp ta's to Craig fer the mornin cuppa's. An Julie - u know wot u need to practice next

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2009 20:09  

A good do , only had a few hours fri/sat nights , still enjoyed it tho .
Advantage working - home to nice warm bed all be it for about 3hrs before work .

Damn missed the topless dancers , where was i looking
Still got an eyefull sat night by the light of the brazier , all i could say was very nice , very very nice

Update Reply
fastjock @ 05/04/2009 20:34  

Great weekend everyone, and no rain, looking forward to next meet and rally...and The friendly Bikers 1st URE Welcome Rally on the 4th-6th September..............Craig

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2009 20:43  

Forgot to mention , thanks to caz & Karey for blowing airbed up and Julie for guided walk to Ripon ( proper chip shop!!) XK for best dance moves!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/04/2009 20:48  

note to self.....no camping till may practice off roading pack ear plugs buy air bed apart from that,what a brill weekend, found some fantastic roads in my area, sorry caz and karey couldnt join us on the day out but sure you both will next time and under your own steam!Thanks Craig for doing the off roading bit for me, will have a go myself next time if im feeling brave !

Update Reply
julie j @ 06/04/2009 17:46  

I've no boubt you can manage the off road bit julie as the short time you have held your licence certainly does not show up in your riding..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2009 17:56  

thank you!

Update Reply
julie j @ 06/04/2009 18:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email