MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

carol book for sale only post on here if u want one

carol book for sale only post on here if u want one (2) - Forums [Biker Match] carol book for sale only post on here if u want one (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

carol book for sale only post on here if u want one

May even let you sign me........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 15/11/2006 18:46  

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just the book rube just the book lol

Update Reply
RC @ 15/11/2006 19:14  

behave Rube hunnie ( OH! FORGOT U CAN'T CAN U ) pmsl because if u don't behave I'll double the price of ur book. pmsl and it will be signed

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 16/11/2006 02:42  

thought i would just add this final post to let u all know there have been some extras added to the carol book in the last few days, and u can ask bwb and rc how big the books r lol, just hope u all enjoy it when u get ur copy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 01/12/2006 02:22  

I will enjoy it when I get my hands on it hon.......... just don't disturb me while I am reading.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/12/2006 13:39  

hey rube i will sign it as well....... rc an gwen just put a diddy neon blue lightening bolt in corner for me please !!!!! that would be a bolt out the blue for you !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 01/12/2006 14:28  

oooh ecky thump missus

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/12/2006 14:57  

have got loads of pens in case with books so will sign anyone who wants it signing on the bash lol. Just hope you all enjoy reading the book as I have making it. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 02/12/2006 03:43  

Crafty Gwen, the Terry Pratchett of Derbyshire's ladies, has spoken. Her hand has writ...(well typed) the book is done Now she says it was all fun. But we know it was all grafty For our little friendly Crafty. So I would like to propose a toast, To the one who's done the most. Raise a glass or clap, and then. Say thanks with me to Crafty Gwen.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 02/12/2006 06:01  

well done gwen mate i know how hard you have worked on the book

Update Reply
RC @ 02/12/2006 09:21  

big big thanks for all ya work an effort you have put in to doing the book gwen, and a big thanks to everyone who has contributed towards it cos it wouldnt have been done without you all

Update Reply
storm @ 02/12/2006 09:55  

we are now staring on the book for next year lmao...........legs it now cause gwen goona kick me butt pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 02/12/2006 14:57  

i'll hold her you run over her with ya wheelchair gwen

Update Reply
storm @ 02/12/2006 16:05  

OH ARE WE thanks for letting me know m8 your so very kind And rube hun ty for that little ditty will save that xxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 03/12/2006 03:57  

YW Gwen. It's from the heart.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 04:23  

well we dont want you getting board do we mate? pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 03/12/2006 12:22  

I will be bored this coming week............... no comp and no BM. Gonna miss you guys............ (sob) Every evening when I am sitting in that bar in the warm climate of the South of France, surrounded by drink and lovely women.... I will miss you lot so much...........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 03/12/2006 14:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email