MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

SQL Errors - Need your input

SQL Errors - Need your input (5) - Forums [Biker Match] SQL Errors - Need your input (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

SQL Errors - Need your input

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' Incorrect syntax near '='. /sites/bm/events/picframe.asp, line 69 Approx 08.45 today .. while trying to look at pics on events

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/02/2009 08:54  

I'm getting similar error messages on the events pics for the Avebury meet... when I click on the red bordered pics - sorry Ventrider! lol You broke it again

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 09:52  

ok - only them pics?

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 13:34  

works fine for me ???

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 13:38  

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01e1' Invalid picture: 'loadpicture' /sites/bm/events/event_photos_old.asp, line 318
Still doing it on mine... wait and see if it's doing it for others on pc... could it be a browser/Mac problem? I'm using Firefox atm. The other pics work OK, just the red-bordered ones bring up the error.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 14:15  

I'm using Google Chrome on a PC. Click on a red-bordered pic and you get at the bottom of the screen:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01e1'

Invalid picture: 'loadpicture'

/sites/bm/events/event_photos_old.asp, line 318

ie the same as Wannabe

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/02/2009 14:18  

I've just tried it using Internet Explorer. Red bordered pictures do open, but the image on screen is only very small.
Also the thumbnails line themselves up across the screen in rows, rather than in a long column one above the other.

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/02/2009 14:23  

ah sounds like the old script for those not using IE (i really recommend u use IE, theres some extra features that only work in IE).

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 14:26  

Ah that explains it then... I don't like Safari (the Mac standard browser) but Firefox suits me... Not sure about trying to download a version of IE for Mac - most windows progs don't seem to like Macs too much!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 14:38  

ok this is what it is... because Firefox is crap (As are most other browsers), I'm not able to use some code that i can for IE browsers. SO - there's 2 versions of the event photos page. One that only IE can use and one that all other browsers use. The difference i that if u use IE, the code loads all the photos and when you select one it just changes the main pic at the top. With other browsers, each time you select a pic it has to reload the ENTIRE page and show the one u selected. Now, because the selected pic is shown in an 'iframe' for old browsers, the height and width have to be passed for that frame to be set at the right size. The problem here is that ventrider has uploaded pictures that are NOT jpg files, they are PNG files with a JPG extension! This confuses the script that tries to read the height and width (Hence the loadpicture failure message). The server is trying to virtually 'open' the image, check the size and then show the image seperately in an iframe. The solution... 1) Delete all the photos and ventrider has to upload 2) I can manually download all the pictures, convert them to true jpg and reupload them The problem with the 2nd solution is that the poor, small quality of the photos will not be changed and ventrider wont be aware of the problem for next time. Therefore I'm gonna delete all the pictures with the red borders and PM ventrider to fix.

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 14:51  

Karey, Your error (SQL error) is different! And I've no idea what caused it. The only thing could be that you were not logged in at the time you viewed that page....???

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 14:57  

Oh OK cool - will get Ventrider to email them to me and I'll sort them for him.

Cheers Matt.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 15:05  

ive asked him to send me one too, wanna see the original files before he uploaded them

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 15:07  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=3131 It was all my fault! :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 17:24  

Makes a change - it's usually mine

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 19:05  

Loving this one!

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' Transaction (Process ID 58) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. /sites/bm/profiles/display.asp, line 44
22:45ishDeadlock victim!
I'm guessing I was trying to do too many things at once, but I happened to be clicking on Ventrider's profile at the time...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 22:47  

thats one that shouldn't happen! ill look into it.

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 22:50  

Chat room one:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005' Transaction (Process ID 73) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. /sites/bm/chat/headerdata.asp, line 18

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 23:14  

Say... 23:13ish?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 02/02/2009 23:15  

crap - thats really bad. I dont know why you're getting them and ive no idea how to find out either. Eeek!

Update Reply
Matt @ 02/02/2009 23:37  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email