MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Xmas Meal now Post Xmas Meal

Xmas Meal  now Post Xmas Meal - Forums [Biker Match] Xmas Meal  now Post Xmas Meal - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Xmas Meal now Post Xmas Meal

Sorry to all those that have been contacting me regards a date for a Xmas Meal again this year after the success of last years, after giving it much thought as to what date I should choose for this years bm xmas meal at Basetts Pole I have decided to make it a Post Xmas meal, the reason being the week end of the 30th November is the bike show, as is the 7th Dec as well as being the day several toy runs are going on, then the week end after this would be the 14th Dec the day after the Belper xmas party. So who would be up for a Sunday lunch about the second or third week end of January, by then most of us have got over the festive season and are looking for something else to do.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 09/11/2008 20:58  

I'd go with that

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/11/2008 21:16  

Bump

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 12/11/2008 18:22  

The Manchester Bike Show is the weekend of Jan 10/11 if that's any help in planning dates

Update Reply
Wills @ 12/11/2008 18:32  

Thanks for letting me know that Wills, I will avoid that week end, any way looks like it's only going to be me and you judging by the replies.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/11/2008 17:50  

that sounds good to me dips,will try and get childcare so i can relax for a while!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/11/2008 19:42  

Madmum ? Is that you Jenny ? weren't you witchy or something. Good photo anyways

Update Reply
Herne @ 16/11/2008 18:33  

Hi, I'm resonably new to the sight but up for a party. I assume the Post Xmas do is being help at the Basett's Pole. Where about's is that? If I can arrange for my daughter to be with her mum I might be up for it too, and the party!!!!! ;-)

Update Reply
Gazzor @ 16/11/2008 22:16  

Hi gazzor welcome to bm we also have a xmas party on sat 13th dec your more than weclome to join us http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=266

Update Reply
RC @ 16/11/2008 23:14  

hi there dips, count me in 4 afta xmas xmas do, is there gonna be turkey n bread sauce?????

Update Reply
drobess @ 18/11/2008 01:48  

Right sorry for the delay but have been checking up on dates and how would the 22nd Feb suit people for a Sunday Lunch meet up at the Bassett Pole Pub, I haven't put it on the events yet as will go and check with the Pub either tomorrow or Tuesday to make sure that will be ok. It will be a post xmas meal so hopefully we can have a christmas theme to it. If we are lucky ChaVbot may even turn up with Doris

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 04/01/2009 21:45  

Hiya Dips xx happy new year to you! Im free that Sunday...22nd Feb....so I would like to come...it was great fun last year...lets hope more people will come this year!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 06/01/2009 20:17  

As soon as I have confirmed with the pub I will put up a new thread as this one is a bit mis leading at the top of this page is a post about Belper Xmas party.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 06/01/2009 21:04  

may be up for this one if I can afford it, works thin on the ground at the moment......Its my birfday the day after so I may be doing alternate plans anyway.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 07/01/2009 06:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email