MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Wanted

Wanted (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Wanted (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Wanted

*Sighs* WB...can we have chocolate for round two? I wint wanna get out ..till its all gone ! guaranteed a longer wrestle ! Oggy...........sorry.....but.......... that sounds like something out of a Carry On film....!! *sorry... not funny really ..bet it hurt...* . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/11/2008 11:00  

It did Karey!! Nevermind,you can make it up to me by letting me lick the chocolate & strawberry mix off

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/11/2008 12:04  

heheh... u mite not wanna do that ..... sides its MINE !! Seriously mate, it looks painfull that.... u been puttin ice packs on? keep the swelling down...it stops the cheesy smell.. a bit anyway lol Let us know what the Doc says.. if he can stop laffing !! Awwww im sorry.. will be crap if u end up in plaster for Chrimbo.. you could allas go as a i pirate to the Xmas bash!!! *ok ..ok.. im sorry..will behave now..... hope its not broken..and u dunt end up plastered...unless its thro drink of course*

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/11/2008 12:14  

Bike sorted

Update Reply
Oggy @ 02/12/2008 06:53  

is the foot sorted yet though??? & what happened with the job??

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 02/12/2008 09:19  

yeh....as Stella said....^^^^^^^ And.............wot bike u got?

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/12/2008 10:13  

Job's a blowout until after xmas Stella,doing something of my own in the new year now if I can get planning permission
Foots fine-ish- & it's a gixxer streetfighter,needs a little bit more to finnish it off but all t&t,roadworty & running so it'll be fine till the weather warms up then I'll see about either selling it on & getting another Triumph or doing some more work to it.I'd have been happy to have got my hands on anything to be honest,even a Honda

Update Reply
Oggy @ 02/12/2008 11:43  

lol @ Oggy ! Glad you've got some wheels sorted and good luck wiv the other stuff!

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/12/2008 11:54  

WANTED: Ladies leather jacket,tassled if poss but know are hard to get.W****rs nicked mine on Sunday and am very distressed.Need large,42 chest and black if poss

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 10:01  

Jeeeez HG.. thats crap eh? I hope the S**ts get their come-uppance. There was a nice one on ebay last week, went for about £25 .. good place to start looking. Good Luck

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/01/2009 10:19  

thanx Karey,I was gutted,own fault for leaving it in cafe while went for a w**,the jacket was great,my old faithful but not as sentimental as all the badges and pins .I'll find one (other than the the one i saw for £375 in Shaws Harley shop,he he,thanx for e-bay tip,will keep looking.If you hear of one,please let me know n give me a shout,thanx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 19:10  

real sad to hear about the theft HG......know alot of peeps on here will be able to sympathise/empathise with the added loss of the pins n that.................good job no one can steal the great memories you carry in yer heart hey;o).................the scum will get theres, mark my words:o)........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 19/01/2009 19:14  

thanks Arf,they'll bloody get there's if i see sumone wearing it ,you know,i've had sum of the pins since i was 13 ish,the metal ones are hard to get now,boo hoo,gutted.Thanx for the mental strength tho pal

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/01/2009 19:22  

GOT AN OLD PAIR OF NIKE SIZE9 TRAINERS THEY RUN QUITE WELL LOL

Update Reply
DUXY @ 03/06/2009 21:37  

I WANT a NEW MAN

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 01/08/2009 16:57  

Form an "ORDERLY" line gentelmen please Hope you get what you want soon Ruby

Update Reply
Emzed @ 01/08/2009 18:50  

Wheres the little cartoons gone?????? U fatter me............SO DO I ..LOL LOL Histerically

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 01/08/2009 19:18  

Wheres the little cartoons gone?????? U fatter me............SO DO I ..LOL LOL Histerically

Update Reply
Roaring Ruby @ 01/08/2009 19:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email