MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Southern Pub meal and chatt

Southern Pub meal and chatt (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Southern Pub meal and chatt (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Southern Pub meal and chatt

Dont think i will make the meal but maybe able to get down Earls what time are you hoping to get down there ?

Update Reply
Kev from Keent @ 21/11/2008 20:55  

Good question Kev...

10-10.30 I'd guess? Depends how leisurely the meal turns out to be and whether we can forcefeed DS with Jagermeister ]:)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/11/2008 21:03  

absolutely...............NO SHOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 21/11/2008 22:19  

well..............................maybe one he he....

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 21/11/2008 22:22  

Yeah yeah yeah... it always starts with "just the one" ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 21/11/2008 23:38  

Haha yeah that was right just one she said lol It was a good meal, and the night at Earls was great fun. The band was good, a good night had by all. Must be done again

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2008 17:12  

a good night indeed... complete with half a chicken and even orangutans!! thanks for driving ventrider!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 30/11/2008 17:20  

Come on then DS.....enlighten us on the 'orangutan' part of your drunken evening then???!!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/11/2008 19:54  

all i can say is.............. i shall never watch..... "every which way but loose"...... the same way again!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 30/11/2008 21:25  

Nope...not good enough...more info required please! (How did you get that link up on your last thread by the way?...aint seen one of them before!)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/11/2008 21:29  

i tried to copy/paste a pic but it didnt quite work out....... Doh!!! oh arf....... it was just one of those moments that you had to been witness to i guess!! but in short i was hounded by an orangutan........ disguised as a bloke!!!! i am such a lucky gal i am............

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 30/11/2008 21:40  

Ds,i've heard all about it from WB,jeez i take a night off and this is what you get up to. Apologies for not being there but i was "interviewing" someone for full membership into the exclusive gang that only a few of us know about. p.s. She passed with flying colours and is now a fully initiated member of the S.B's.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2008 21:52  

Ok DS........i get the picture!!lol!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/11/2008 22:03  

oh Ricdude... really????? Sounds like you had busy weekend then eh??? it wasnt the same without you though!!!!

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 30/11/2008 22:52  

Fortunately for the more sober, after the initial simian encounter, it was easier to spot the approach of the orangutan in his natural habitat, so some of us were able to suddenly find another conversation to be deeply involved in

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/11/2008 23:06  

oooh Wannabe... you sound just like that Dian Fossey from Gorrillas in the Mist!!!!! come to think of it... it was a bit like that last night mate wasnt it!!!!?????????

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 30/11/2008 23:15  

So Ricdude....... are you gonna share the initiation procedure for membership into the SBs??????????

Update Reply
diamondsabre @ 01/12/2008 19:15  

Easy, Tiger!

You reckon the Masons have strange secret rituals and the penalty for disclosing same is severe?

Ye gads!

I'm telling you... don't do it Missy! Tis a dangerous path you tread!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/12/2008 19:23  

hey DS you forgot the white gorilla lol mmmmmm he loved you lmao. was great catching up with you all well worth the journey down south

Update Reply
jabecs @ 01/12/2008 20:00  

It was lovely to see you again too Jabecs - sorry I didn't make it for brekkie... I was up early enough, but decided I couldn't face a fry up!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 01/12/2008 20:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email