MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dirty Northerners!

Dirty Northerners! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Dirty Northerners! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dirty Northerners!

i thought this post was refering to the lasses as my memories of holiday makers from oop north mainly Liverpool Birmingham and Coventry wiv there funny accents was that they dropped em faster than Southern lasses!!!living where i live i had a ball every summer!! and i hope so did they!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 09:23  

Which ball did they have? Or weren't u fussed? Did u get it back?....could explain a lot....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/10/2008 09:43  

one's enough!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 09:51  

Speaking as someone who had close liaisons with teh Infection Control department, MOST things are filthy. Touch/avoid/wash what you like - You'll be carrying germs and all sorts of shite with half an hour of normal activities again!! The amount of crap under your keyboards RIGHT NOW, for example, thet gets chucked up into the atmosphere you're breathing every time you tap a key..... Besides, most people don't know how to wash their hands anyway.... Including doctors As for the North/South divide... I was born almost as North as you can get and my family is from Ayrshire, yet I lived most of my life down here. Am I a Dirty Southerner or a Soft Northerner, then?

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 17/10/2008 10:56  

i dont know what planet your on let alone north an south

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 11:02  

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/10/2008 11:44  

I am actually very particular about how I wash my hands.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> I begin by turning on the cold water tap and allowing it to begin filling the bowl of the sink. I use cold water as this minimises the risk of bacterial growth.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> I wash my hands in an anti-bacterial, soap-free hand cleanser, before rinsing my hands in the bowl of cold water.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> I then pull the plug from the sink bowl and allow it to begin draining.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> At this point I wash my hands for a second time, again using an anti-bacterial, soap-free hand cleanser, before then rinsing my hands under the still running cold water tap.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Using a fresh tissue or similar I remove the worst of the water from my hands and then use the same tissue to turn off the tap, thus avoiding cross-contamination between my now clean hands and the dirty tap.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> The process is finished then by drying my hands thoroughly on the dampest, foulest smelling and plain dirtiest hand towel I can possibly find! I then pick my nose, before scratching my bum.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/10/2008 14:28  

Geoff... i hope you remove the item you've just picked from your nose..before scratching you're bum!! Didn't anybody tell you, you will get piles sat on cold surfaces like that or is it a huge meringue??

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/10/2008 14:39  

Tango, you're at that time of life where you're starting to wonder if you're from this planet yourself

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/10/2008 15:27  

We all wonder wot planet TM's from..indeed is he animal/vegtable or mineral? Who knows?? Soz.. TM.. jus pullin ya leg.... ooohh its green and slimey !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/10/2008 15:38  

No it's not a meringue Karey. I am actually just leaning against a wall that is painted to look like a beautiful Swiss backdrop! Oh and you think picking my nose and then scratching my bum has it's dangers, sometimes I do the two the wrong way round and then the whole world smells of sh*t for the rest of the day!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 17/10/2008 16:24  

*crosses Karey an speedy gonzales from Ely of the xmas list!*

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 16:59  

hey geof detecting some unstable behaviour there!you aint suddenly goin to go an buy a ak47 or sommat?[an make yur way to weymouth!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 17:03  

nice one Geof. I take it back TM so long as there's a bottle of Irish whiskey on that xmas list

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/10/2008 17:43  

oooh Geoff.. perish the thought! so you're a bit posh and like the odd muriel eh? or was it betty? *Sneaks mi name back on TM's Chrimbo list, wivout him noticing*

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/10/2008 21:18  

youre back on Karey got some arabic knights castille bath cream iquid soap from the pound shop!!!the russian girl there said it industrial strength jus right fer grubby northener's![can i scrub yer back? like the coalminer's did!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 22:35  

i prefer carbolic soap TM Ohhh and the miners usedta pish in their boots too .. and u aint doin that !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/10/2008 22:46  

Reason us upt north av durty hands , is our washin powder "grub away " (gets rid ov all northern stains...)

isnt as sophisticated as yer posh mini series Eastenders
DAZ....(well according to the tv adds anyroad )

we cant afford ye posh swarfega up ere....... :(

jehammer

Update Reply
jehammer @ 01/11/2008 20:40  

ive just had a pee and not washed me hands ha ha

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 08/11/2008 15:15  

Thats an 'interesting' first post stmarysloch Welcome to BM

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 08/11/2008 15:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email