MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dirty Northerners!

Dirty Northerners! - Forums [Biker Match] Dirty Northerners! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dirty Northerners!

In a study. Researcher believe that the further north you are in the uk, the dirtier your your hands are . Apparently no one every showed you all how to wash your hands after going to the loo. i,m glad they don't have bar snacks at squires!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 16/10/2008 18:57  

Blues...dint u know.. we rip food open wiv our hands..and any that gets under our nails, we suck out later.. usually the next morning.

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/10/2008 20:11  

cheeky southern git! nowt wrong wi a bit o muck lad as tha sin price o soap ?

Update Reply
julie j @ 16/10/2008 20:12  

I'd wear dark glasses if I were you, next time you come north of the Black Country. And I wonder how that got its name?

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/10/2008 20:19  

you`d never make it north,ya southern jessie dont think your imune system could handle it, hope you never get a fly under your visor, god only knows what kind of germs you could get!

Update Reply
julie j @ 16/10/2008 20:25  

Isn't even a proper southerner, just from that in-between bit that keeps the rest of the country apart and where they talk all funny, loike... Oh yes, the Midlands, whatever that may be

*Blues, bet you wish you'd never started this one...!*

Update Reply
Wills @ 16/10/2008 20:29  

Blues so your going on a diet when you go the Lake District in November then or are you taking a goody bag from brum with you. Oh yeah and remember you initial post on here next time you pick you nose and don't wash your hands or go on a rally and take no wash kit. need I say more. Oh yeah if any of you meet up with blues on Sunday remember to leave your bike gloves on if you wish to shake his had.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/10/2008 21:05  

Blues i do apologise, i have reread your post and think ive got this all wrong, you didnt mention any starting point in your geography and obviously we are mostly north of someone so i have had a quick study of the map and it occurs to me that you are about a1/4 of the way up so this must mean that you are approx 25% filthier than for example, your average Tango man (not to say that our Tango man is in any way average).Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Update Reply
julie j @ 16/10/2008 21:16  

the reason our hands are dirtier is because of all the work we do is hard work,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and all you soft shandy drinking softies in the south do office work!! and dont know the meaning of the words Hard Graft!!!!!!! Also I use toilet paper when i go to the loo not my hands,,,, so there ner ner nee ner ner!!

Update Reply
monkeyhanger @ 16/10/2008 21:19  

Welcome back Monkeyhanger.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/10/2008 21:23  

well said you there down in southampton!

Update Reply
julie j @ 16/10/2008 21:23  

I don't see the point in washing my hands to be honest! After all they are only going to get dirty again when I rip the guts out of the next southerner that comes my way lol!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 16/10/2008 23:01  

Bluesbiker they do have bar snacks at Squires, it's a CAFE and a PUB. It don't matter where you live in my experience most MEN don't wash their hands after visiting the loo. I wonder what prejudice folk can aim at me, I'm a Northern born Southern bred left hander I'm sick of this North / South divide crap, it's the same with criticising Harleys and left handers. I wish folk would find something original to slag off. Zzzz

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/10/2008 23:26  

you only need to wash your hands after a pee for 1 of 2 reasons youv,e got an unclean Todger or youv,e peed on them..what is it with guys south of Staffs?? tut tut

Update Reply
old red @ 16/10/2008 23:53  

Look! I just pass this stuff on. Thats why southerners are a weaker bunch than you hardy lot. you've built up a better imune system. I have to work at kingsbury and Hartlebury Hubs Red. I know how yer average TNT driver likes to splash it about.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 17/10/2008 00:40  

I have to disagree with ya there Red, I reckon if ya touch ya tadger ya should wash ya hands and not just AFTER the deed. Have a bit of respect for the old lad

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/10/2008 00:43  

No good backpedalling now, Blues!

Update Reply
Wills @ 17/10/2008 00:47  

Small point of order (the black country is known by that name as the ash from all the chimneys in industrial areas settled everywhere) not because of the black population living there lol So I suppose if you touched anything outside around there (their hands would be the dirtiest!). Nuff said???

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 17/10/2008 02:49  

Speaking as a southerner who has a lot of northern friends I can't say I've ever seen one with dirty hands but the girls do have filthy minds which shouldn't bother us blokes in the slightest

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/10/2008 05:52  

**snigger @ Oggy** - what ya trying to say like?????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 17/10/2008 08:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email