MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Recommend a good book?

Recommend a good book? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Recommend a good book? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Recommend a good book?

Cheers mat n WB for bringing me up to speer:o)......... OI!......stmary!!................lol @ yer post, but my question is, wheres the sexy cool pic gone of you sitting on red bike?!...;o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 25/01/2009 21:06  

took it off coz was gonna leave but might stay now.had a chat wi matt so think i should try again. anyway i would miss you x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 26/01/2009 15:56  

real glad to hear yer gonna stay:o).........BM would miss you too me dear!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/01/2009 18:27  

Arfur.

Have a look at the historical novels by Tom Holt. I can well recommend The Walled Orchard and Olympiad.

Julian Rathbone, The Last English King and the Kings of Albion

Neal Stephenson, The Baroque Cycle and Cryptonomicon

and last but not least I Claudius and Claudius The God.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 28/01/2009 12:50  

Oooohh........ta for yer post vinnie:o).......... Tom Holt is an author who's been brought to my attention before, thanks for reminding me of him again............ Will be adding the others to my hit list also!...........when i started this post, (real glad i did by the way, thanks to you all who've contributed) i started writing a list out, so now i've got something to happily work me way through!:o).....can never have a big enough list though methinks;o)......

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 28/01/2009 17:54  

Try 'Q' by Luther Blisset as well.

More renowned for his for his football talents rather than his litery prowess he writes a mean historical novel.

Was probably contemplating his syntax and clauses while nodding one into the net for Watford on a Saturday afternoon.

Update Reply
vinnie @ 28/01/2009 20:36  

hehe!..ok geez:o)................Luther Blisset dutifuly added to hit list!.........thanks again:o).....................

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 00:16  

arfur do you want to come and read my gas meter? x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 29/01/2009 18:39  

lmao @ stmary!..........................ok me dear, but could take a while!;o)..................

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 29/01/2009 23:36  

the gas meters in the bedroom, is that ok?

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 14:41  

hehe!.....what you like?!..............you make me go like this---->

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/01/2009 14:43  

im a devil,no doubt about that,if you could see my grin he he x

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 14:58  

lol!.........n if you could feel the warmth eminating from me cheeks!.........

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 30/01/2009 14:59  

i cant get me boiler to work.the men just put a new bathroom in and now boiler wont work.im waiting for me landlord to come and fix it.im freezing.why does nowt ever go right! can i warm me feet on your back? there like blocks of ice

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 15:15  

got a real fire goin here toasting crumpet's for afternoon tea as i type!come on down!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/01/2009 15:26  

on me way tingo

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 15:31  

how many you want ??

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/01/2009 15:34  

all of em!

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 15:35  

i got the boiler going.the man had turned the water tap off under it so i turned it on and waited for the bang! the waters tepid but then the boilers as owld as me so cant expect much eh. he said i cant use the bath for 12hrs,im dying to get in it... with bruce willis.do you think i can get him to call on me? he dosnt know it yet but im the lass of his dreams.im very much in love with him,i love him even more than marylin manson

Update Reply
stmarysloch @ 30/01/2009 15:41  

Blimey... It's amazing what you learn from this place... I'd no idea that Marilyn Manson was in love with Brucey.

Cool ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/01/2009 15:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email