MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Party

Party - Forums [Biker Match] Party - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Party

Party at my place on the 25th,everyone who knows me is more than welcome,usual rules apply,bring tent,sleeping bag,booze & a good attitude.If I don't know you but you want to come then contact me & we'll see what can be done

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/10/2008 10:48  

Unfrtunately can't make this one hun (again!!!!) one of these days I'll get there

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/10/2008 11:13  

you'll make it one day,always something going on here.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/10/2008 11:15  

What's the party for Oggy? If it's your birthday, many happy returns, have a great party whatever the reason, if any lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/10/2008 12:21  

Late one for my birthday Kwak.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/10/2008 12:43  

Got my coat and hat, sarnies packed, knitting in my bag, ready to catch the bus, leaving in ten minutes. I like to take the scenic route at my age being as its all free on my bus pass. Looking forward to it. Can I book a camp spot please or should that be a space in someones tent as I couldn't fit mine in my little shopping trolley what with the cat taking up so much room, I managed to get the dog looked after but much to my suprise there was no one to look after my little pussy for me if anything thought I would have had trouble getting the dog sorted.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/10/2008 21:17  

Love to be there hunny but got stuff going on, mainly sorting house out for my party (you gona come ) been working so much the house has gone to rack and ruin as only little ole me to clean it etc Mazza xx

Update Reply
Mazza @ 16/10/2008 22:05  

CG

Update Reply
Oggy @ 16/10/2008 22:12  

Sorry Oggy, I am at a wedding in Norfolk, you always manage to put your partys on days I cant make. I am getting paranoid

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 17/10/2008 19:21  

wow Oggy I am so glad I decided to start out a little early to get to yours, Scotland on a bus is so lovely this time of year. Had a right laugh with the bus driver to, when I was talking to him saying thanks for driving the bus safely round the mountains, he asked where I was heading I told him I am going to a party in Ely Cambridgeshire, you should have seen the look on his face, when he asked where I had got on the bus and I said birmingham, he said but Ely thats in the oposite direction to Scotland and did I realise that, I just smiled at him, gave my little pussy a stroke and said Oh dear is it, Oh well I don't have to be in Ely until the 25th Then I went and sat back down, settled my pussy back into my shopping trolley and took out my knitting to finish off ChaVbot's third string vest, hope he is going to like it, I only had black wool left to knit this one but that shouldn't worry him really as he is a dirty devil and don't wash as he is from Up Norf. Next stop Wales. hope the sheep stand still long enough for me to get some more wool, still got Doris's cardi to finish while on this trip and would hate to have to sit in a corner at Oggy's knitting while others are having a good time.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 18/10/2008 08:56  

Is that the Willy warmer you promised me from last year?? Only not sure I'm going to be needing it now Dips,Willy has found somewhere to keep warm

Update Reply
Oggy @ 18/10/2008 13:27  

Fraglette,will hold one in the summer for you.Party I mean

Update Reply
Oggy @ 18/10/2008 13:29  

Yay Oggy, can you give me a bit more notice than your usual 7 days

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 18/10/2008 19:59  

Will do Fraglette. Who's coming on Saturday then?

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/10/2008 12:35  

Bit far for me oggy.. :o(

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/10/2008 13:00  

Blinding night,cheers to all that came along,more than welcome any time & not just for parties

Update Reply
Oggy @ 27/10/2008 10:17  

Have u got any pics oggy?

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/10/2008 10:27  

Yep,as soon as I get bluetooth reinstalled I'll put some on Karey.Think the others have got more so they'll be putting some on too I think.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 27/10/2008 12:45  

Nice one!

Update Reply
Karey @ 27/10/2008 12:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email