MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cape Town to Scotland January 5th

Cape Town to Scotland January 5th - Forums [Biker Match] Cape Town to Scotland January 5th - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cape Town to Scotland January 5th

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but me & me mate Neil will be ridding from Cape town back to the UK in Jan . We are paying for the trip our self but are also hopping to raise some money for charity at the same time . Any way have a look at the website if your interested in the trip . Cheers Kev http://www.scotlandfromthecape.co.uk I hope its OK posting this here if not could the site administrators please remove & except my apologies

Update Reply
Kev from Keent @ 11/10/2008 20:04  

Hi Kev Well Kev that's sure is an impresive trip, just wish i had the time to join you. Good mile munchin trips is what i like i just got back from a tour out to Poland & Slovakia was great. Good luck and have a save trip. Will see you tomorrow at the Cafe lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/10/2008 21:51  

Your "hopping" to raise charity!!! Your leg will get really, really tired doing that from Cape Town to Scotland! I'd just ride the bike.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 12/10/2008 00:23  

D'oh! @ Geoff!

Make sure you keep reminding us Kev - I'm sure we'll drum up a load of support for you guys.

Sounds like it's going to be quite an experience - full report on your return please... or any time you drop by an internet cafe ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/10/2008 18:34  

Le Bump! Let's see plenty of support for one of our own ;o) Kev: you want to grab yourself a load of pitstops for the UK end of your trip and demand showers/cuppas from all the BM members places you pass!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/10/2008 10:33  

I am sad to have to announce this but after much consideration i am dropping out of this trip . Please still support Neil who is still doing it. Thanks Kev

Update Reply
Kev from Keent @ 27/10/2008 20:03  

Aw that's a shame Kev - after all that planning!

Keep us posted on your future adventures... & hope Neil finds some company along the way ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/10/2008 20:16  

*no reason to post - just looks good in the ratings* (exits - shamefaced)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2008 21:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email