MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Girl

New Girl (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New Girl (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Girl

Careful Arfur... if another dude joins in and waves in unison with us I think we are classified as a Boy Band.... I think that's my cue!!!! **Waves in unison** You take the peanuts and twiglets, I'll take the cheese & onion crisps!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 16/10/2008 17:03  

Oh lawd... as long as we are not joined by a construction worker and a sailor I think we MIGHT just get away with it... psst... dudes... I would stay away from the peanuts if I were you...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2008 17:10  

Well there we have it then, the classic 3 piece boy band! ArfurB...Tee Cee...ttaskmaster...(in alphabetical order of course!) Come on then brainboxes, what name can we come up with thats an amalgamation of our own??!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 17:11  

ArCeeMasters??? Or I could leave (due to musical differences) and you two could be the ArfMasts.... *cough* (Dammit... I am going to get in SO much trouble for making yet another thread go off topic...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2008 17:20  

Not sure about that one geez! Unless your trying to gain our fan base from the rest of 'The Village People' if you get me!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 17:25  

oh yeah.. I am getting ya!! lol

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2008 17:28  

Poor Ripley... all she wanted to do was meet some new friends and now she is responsible for creating the Village Trio....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2008 17:30  

Flippin eck! We've only been formed about half hour, and your threatening to leave already!! Guess thats typical boy band stuff, good for publicity n all that!! Ooops, see what you mean about hijacking etc, wadja say guys, shall we pull the plug on it, leaving the world to pine over their pint pots?! (And NOT at Ripleys expense)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 17:35  

C'mon boys give me a mexican wave the name's pretty good too... Rx

Update Reply
Ripley2 @ 16/10/2008 18:51  

Wahey!!! Our first groupie!!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 16/10/2008 18:54  

Good going, but we have yet to face...... Simon Cowell!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 17/10/2008 11:02  

hey TC you forgetin someone dear to your heart ere an ole Wills was part o the group to!!typical!!suckin up to arf when me backs turned!!! [although he is lookin a bit tasty in is new piccy]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/10/2008 11:10  

My conscience got the better of me and I left The Village Trio to rejoin the Magnificent 'Seven'! Although you, me, Wills, ttaskmaster and Arf could all collaborate on a concept album... I noticed Arf's buff new pic too - someone has either been going to the gym or taking Photoshop lessons!! Now, Ripley... am just thinking how we can do a Mexican wave on here!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 17/10/2008 11:40  

Hope this works... [img]http://www.footballforums.net/forums/images/smilies/mex...exican.gif[/img]

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 17/10/2008 12:27  

Ha ha you guys are funny nice one More jack daniels and beer needed methinks! Rx

Update Reply
Ripley2 @ 17/10/2008 21:52  

Nah TC, just been doing alot of mexican waves, passing around all the alcohol the other peeps on this thread have been demanding from poor Ripley! Concept album sounds like fun! Can i play the drums please, or have they already been spoken for?

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 17/10/2008 22:22  

Can i play the drums please, or have they already been spoken for? Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep!! 'Fraid that's MY job in all this, being a drummer and all!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 20/10/2008 11:40  

my Daughter can play drums!second thoughts best not introduce her to you lot she'll never be the same again!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/10/2008 12:15  

welcome ripley..from wales

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2009 09:33  

hi ripley good to see london girls on here

Update Reply
londonblade @ 10/07/2009 20:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email