MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Seasick Steve

Seasick Steve - Forums [Biker Match] Seasick Steve - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Seasick Steve

Check this cool vid out by Seasick Steve......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBJQOX_V4o8&NR=1

It's all good;o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 19:07  

WOW!!! Now THAT is top down, driving at night on deserted roads music!! Checked out four or five of his songs and loved every one... Great post Arfur!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/09/2008 19:20  

I first saw seasick steve on jools Hollands Hootenanny at the start of the year. mad as a box of frogs but great music. Got his last CD. Nice to know i'm not the only one who's seen the light.it's good to see peeps listening to stuff other than spandex rock. Long may it continue. Now, If only peeps would listen to Walter Trout and especially Joe bonamassa i would be a happy man.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/09/2008 19:26  

tee hee!!

kinda figured that would tickle your fancy TC:o)
Also kinda new you would HAVE to check out a few other songs too!!:o)

Thats where i first saw him too BB, hit the spot for me straight away as they say, album is pretty cool too:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 19:32  

By the way. Seasick steve is on "Later" next week.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/09/2008 19:36  

Cool, cheers for the info bb, hope some more peeps on here get to check him out too:o)

If anyone does, i'd be well interested in your opinion!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 19:43  

Get out of my mind, Arfur!!!!! Am currently listening to a lot of Band of Horses and Blind Melon but Seasick Steve's album is a cert to buy next! Thanks for the heads-up bb!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 26/09/2008 19:52  

Did i mention Joe bonamassa ? I'm on a mission to educate the needy.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 26/09/2008 19:59  

Hee hee! Your not too predictable, honest;o)
You won't regret getting album either, IT'S ALL GOOD!! (oh, that'll mean something to you when you do)!

Band of Horses, well good:o)

Check out a band from Brighton called Mudlow, think their album 'Welcome to mudlow county' will go straight on your must buy it now list!
Theres one tune on you tube, but it don't do them justice, there real good:o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/09/2008 20:02  

I saw Seasick Steve on Jules' show too and I enjoyed it. I don't like Joe Bonamassa, I listened to him a while ago when Bluesbiker first sang his praises, pardon the pun.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/09/2008 03:36  

You just can't help everyone. Let me guess. Dido, the cheeky girls and Blue (whoever they are).

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/09/2008 05:56  

Thanks for the link, really enjoyed his music. Did wonder when I first read the thread title what on earth the thread was going to be about. Glad I took the time to look. Not sure if any of you have heard of Mostly Autumn there a celtric rock band but I go and see them every year.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/09/2008 08:23  

Tee hee! Thought thread title might raise a few confused eyebrows!

Glad you enjoyed it CG, thought a few peeps on here with excellent musical tastes would do so:o)

Not heard of Mostly Autumn myself, will listen out for the name in the future, thanks for that.

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 27/09/2008 08:35  

Here's the link to their web site ArfurB just in case you want to have a listen. http://www.mostly-autumn.com/ If anyone likes the music and fancies joining me I will be going to see them either on the 14 Dec or 17 Dec not sure which date yet.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/09/2008 08:48  

Thanks for that CG, good looking web site:o)
Pity there was no listen now facility (unless i had a blatant bald moment, and missed it!)

Will listen out anyway

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 27/09/2008 09:00  

There is a listen to facility it takes you to youtube. If you scroll down the page to where it says Mostly Autumn recods on the right of that box it then says "A Different Sky" it then says click here and this will take you to youtube where you can see and hear them. Hope that all makes sense http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gPuxgFn5X9E

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/09/2008 09:12  

Yeah, it does ta, hence i've just been to you tube, and done exactly that!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 27/09/2008 09:14  

Clever for an old bird ain't I. (never believe all your read on a profile)

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/09/2008 09:18  

As if i would! Tee hee;o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 27/09/2008 10:02  

As if i would! Tee hee;o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 27/09/2008 10:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email