MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I'm lookin for a bike!

I'm lookin for a bike! - Forums [Biker Match] I'm lookin for a bike! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I'm lookin for a bike!

I know this should got in the classifieds section but i figured t'd get more views here lol. sooo...My lad is a year older than i was when i learned to ride (he's 12), so i'm lookin for an old scrambler style 50cc somethin or other TS, DT, somethin like that...it doesnt have tp be great as i'm sure it'll get dropped n kicked n stuff b4 he's sussed it fully. So wiv that in mind i dont wanna pay mre than a couple of hundred 4 it. Can ya all keep yer eyes open for somethin please...they seen a bit thin on the ground at the mo. Cheers

Update Reply
mozie @ 21/09/2008 07:57  

Look at auto Jumbles mate there was at least 4 small dirt style bikes at the auto jumble at the BMF ranging from under £100 too £400 depending on the condition (was almost tempted to get one myself but think mr plod would have pulled me on way home with one of those bungeed to my trailer behind my bike lol) One was a TL100 and there was a 50cc Derbi for £200 also some monkey bikes and midi motos

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 22/09/2008 06:31  

Ok mate ta...i'll keep a look out.

Update Reply
mozie @ 22/09/2008 11:58  

Have you tried this place Mozie? Bike-Exchange.co.uk

Update Reply
Di @ 22/09/2008 12:42  

hmmm...no i've not!

Update Reply
mozie @ 23/09/2008 14:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email