MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bm xmas party sat 13th dec

Bm xmas party sat 13th dec (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Bm xmas party sat 13th dec (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bm xmas party sat 13th dec

What's this?!

You mean to say that Martin doesn't have eyes only for me?!

Right - that does it! Tell him it's off!

*stomps off in a sulk*

P.S. That Edward Scissorhands costume's absolutely fantastic! Well done Maxine. And well done Gandalf

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/12/2008 00:28  

Hey folks.... Would just like to say that contrary to the look (grimace?!) on my face in the pic on the event page I was actually enjoyin meself and it was great to meet you all...(tho apologies for not sayin/mingling more...coupla more Stella's might have done the trick! lol) Hope to make it to more meets in the future....

Update Reply
Catey67 @ 15/12/2008 11:59  

Had a really nice day and evening thanks RC and to Eddie and his band. Was nice to say hello again to people I had met before and also so say hi to new people. Sorry I wasn't well enough to join in with the fancy dress well done to everyone who did dress up. Like Sandy said to me at least she could recognise me from my profile picture. Just looked at the pictures on the events and chuckling away here trying to work out A, was bluesbiker asleep B, drunk or C, Sulking because I had taken his camera off him to show drob the pics.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/12/2008 14:39  

Hi All was great night and good to see you all again ....must do it again in the new year. Lou ask Gandalf about the radio !!!!!

Update Reply
jabecs @ 15/12/2008 22:38  

*intrigued*

Will do!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/12/2008 23:58  

has anyone else got pics to post up of sat night? there were loads of pics took yet theres only a few up?

Update Reply
RC @ 16/12/2008 17:50  

Ha yeah im trying and no comments, thankyou

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2008 18:02  

OOOOhhhh there on but !!!! may be the good mod's can fix them

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2008 18:26  

....yeah I'd have recognised you anywhere I think CG it was a pleasure to meet and chat with you and everyone else at long last!!! Roll on summer and more bike meets - will definately get to more next year for sure!!! Happy Xmas and New Year everyone and I hope next year brings you all you wish for!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2008 18:36  

there a bit small vent lol................the pics im on about lol

Update Reply
RC @ 16/12/2008 18:52  

Yeah i know lol hoping the mod's can fix that !! haha well the pic's anyway

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2008 19:01  

My sentiments exactly RC about them being small (piccies that is!)

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 16/12/2008 19:21  

in reply to cg's comments about blues, well me finks he woz asleep, sure i heard snorin on sat night lol

Update Reply
drobess @ 16/12/2008 19:52  

Haha so where are our little helpers when we need em

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2008 20:04  

I don't think they're going to be able to "grow" your pics after they've been uploaded Nodrog

Do you still have the original pics (large file size)? You can email them to me and I'll have a play - see if I can resize them if you like?

I'm off for a bit but will be back on later - will PM you my email addie.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/12/2008 20:10  

Hi Vent.. the pics look good...through a magnifying glass hehe.... soz hun.. they are good pics., just need to make them a wee bit bigger. I'm afraid i cant help u there :o( Was great to see you and Jabecs, you both looked really good in your costumes :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 16/12/2008 20:24  

*chortles*

I was expecting big files, but they've come through teeny tiny! I'm afraid I dunno how to make pics larger... smaller I can do, but then we'll be needing a microscope!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/12/2008 21:02  

Ohh silly me i resized em doh i do em again on the ol confuser

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2008 21:24  

There y'are - try them for size

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 16/12/2008 21:26  

Awww who's a clever one then thankyou very muchley

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2008 21:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email