MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bm xmas party sat 13th dec

Bm xmas party sat 13th dec (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Bm xmas party sat 13th dec (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bm xmas party sat 13th dec

Hiya, put me name down for this event in the evening...wont be drinking cos I will be driving...but thanks to Cruisergal, I know about the event....gonna get a sitter...so it will be lovely to see you all again...xx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 03/12/2008 23:26  

nice one rose will see u there.... did cg tell u its fancy dress to lol medieval/gothic all info up on the events xx

Update Reply
RC @ 03/12/2008 23:32  

*BUMP*

Update Reply
RC @ 07/12/2008 16:16  

Hi RC ... put me down for the meal! Hey Rose....be good to catch up wiv u agen !

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/12/2008 17:13  

Will be Karey xxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/12/2008 22:34  

ok hear's who's goin on the meal on sat so far RC & SON HIGHTOWER MY MUM,BROTHER STORM,& SON REDREYNARD XKL KAREY EDDIE & BAND CG & BLUESBIKER JABS & VENTRIDER If anymore want to come i have booked a table for 25 cant get no more sorry there fully booked so let me know asap thanks RC WILL SEE U ALL SAT DAY AND SEE THE REST OF U SAT NIGHT AT THE GREYHOUND DRIVE/RIDE SAFE XXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
RC @ 08/12/2008 21:31  

Have a fab time tomorrow you guys and make sure you have a wee dram on my behalf! Tell Eddie & the band to "Play Misty Freebird For Me" Hope to make the next bash, providing me & my family members would flippin' well stop going into hospital

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 12/12/2008 09:46  

hey guys - hope you have a great time tomorrow. Wish I could make it but other stuff prevails!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 12/12/2008 09:48  

sorry, I cant make it, the weather forcast is very bad for my journey home, I dont want to come back and find out that i am iced in again! Oh the joys of only having 2 wheeled transport

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/12/2008 11:58  

Was lovely evening...band was excellent... Great to see old faces/friends and to meet some new ones! Hope you raised a bit of dosh RC?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 14/12/2008 20:00  

Likewise......hope Eddies dropped guitar has recovered! (that'll teach him for having a friendly pop at me!!!) muhahahahaaa

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 14/12/2008 20:07  

Looks like you had a great time judging by the pics - superb Edward Scissorhands costume - attention to detail was amazing, no idea who was under it tho - was they one of ours ? Just want to say Kaz looks stunning in her latest profile pic too

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 14/12/2008 20:30  

ES won best costume - lass called Maxine - not a BMer. Kaz did ok - been promoted from gremlin to groupie! (Hope u helped roadie Martin find wot he'd bin lookin 4)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2008 21:00  

Well what else can one say sure was a great weekend, the meal & band were great. Nice to see & meet some new members. And roll on the summer

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2008 21:17  

great day and night..eddie u did us proud again!!!!!!!!! big thanks to u and ur band loves ya bits xxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks to everyone who came in fancy dress u all looked brill well done to vent for winning best male costume

Update Reply
RC @ 14/12/2008 21:34  

Hi All Just to say we had a great evening meeting you all after such a long time trying, you're a great bunch and made us feel so welcome. We wont leave it so long next time and look foward to catching up with you all at some of the other meets in the near future. All the best for a happy Christmas and a very healthy New Year. Take care, speak soon Sandy and Martin xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2008 22:16  

Brilliant night !! Big big thanks to RC for lettin me stop at hers...and for organising it all! A lot of hard work and it paid off!! Well done! Big Hugs for u xxxxxxxxx Was brilliant to see you lot agen..and some ppl i ant met before... great to meet u at last! Eddies band were awesome, yet again! ..hope u all got home safely. The costumes were really good.. and you all looked fab! Well done Maxine and Ventrider for winning! Special thanks to RC's mum for the cuppa while we waited for RC to come back for us.. ohhh and cheers hunny for drivin.. hope the headaches gone now xxxxx Toooo many ppl to mention,,,but loved seein u all agen.. you lot are tops! Can't wait for the next do! Tracy....thank u .. xx but i fear the camera and lighting was doin me justice on Friday when that pic was taken ;o) lol XK....pmsl @ groupie! ;o) ... and im sure Martin managed to find wot he was lookin for ..lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/12/2008 22:18  

all home safely. Martin had the hangover he deserved!!!!! sorry didn't get to mingle more. ps martin appologises to everyone he asked to sleep with. especially RC's mum.............

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 14/12/2008 22:45  

next time u come over eddie not to play but have night out on the town eat drink and be very very merry ( hmm wonder how many puddings were left at wokmanina EDDIE! pmsl) ps hes forgiven off my mum but it will cost him a rum n coke lol lol lol

Update Reply
RC @ 14/12/2008 22:55  

pmsl... @ Martin ! glad to hear it Eddie.... he deserves a hangover from hell.. just cos hes goin to Cypress for a month!! the git! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 14/12/2008 23:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email