MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Well done rc !

Well done rc ! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Well done rc ! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Well done rc !

thanks eddie my big bro mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol more pics up now to enjoy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...BMGANG.jpg

Update Reply
RC @ 08/09/2008 20:07  

I was up at the same time as you Di. I will learn the words for the christmas bash lol

Update Reply
Phil @ 09/09/2008 02:25  

Talking of the xmas bash on sat 13th dec how do u all fancy comin up mid morning i know a great place where we can all go out for a meal its an old church that been converted in to a chinese restaurant chill out there then all bk to the pub to see eddies band again? will get prices and a menu , let me know asap just in case we have to book being close to xmas cheers from rc xx

Update Reply
RC @ 09/09/2008 09:23  

arf i think ur a top bloke to and was very nice to meet you to. bm members no how to party!!!!!!!!! thanks again to you all we did my family and my dad proud

Update Reply
RC @ 09/09/2008 14:45  

BM KIDS BE VERY PROUD OF YOUR SELVES!!!!!!!!!!! hiya tess ( FACE PAINTER) thank you so much for comin on saturday despite the weather!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT get time to talk to talk you hear is an update so we have raised just over £1,800 and still bits n bobs are comin through, thanks again REPLY FROM TESS That's great news! It was absolutly my pleasure- let me tell you that the children who had ther faces painted were some of the nicest and most polite chldren I have ever worked with-and I had a good giggle with the ladies on the book store! Well done for organising a great event. Tess

Update Reply
RC @ 10/09/2008 08:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email