MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Well done rc !

Well done rc ! - Forums [Biker Match] Well done rc ! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Well done rc !

Just wanna say, thanks to RC for organising the charity fun day! I know you put a lot of time and effort into it, Well done lass !! Despite the weather, it turned out to be a really good day. I hope u raised loadsa dosh for the paramedics! Now put thee feet up and chill out !! lol Kaz xxxxx PS...have added sum pics to the events page

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/09/2008 06:13  

Yes, well done. Weather could have been an awful lot worse - if you think grey and drizzly was bad, you should've seen the downpour in Stoke on the way over!
Nice to meet some of the southern crew too...maybe one day we should have a meet just south of Brum to make it as easy as possible for as many people.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/09/2008 06:24  

RC is a Star! No - I shall re-phrase that.... RC

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2008 07:38  

And weren't Eddie and the Ard Varks good!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2008 07:43  

Well done RC. It turned out to be a good day despite the weather. Eddie your band were great and don't get telling me ever again your shy, just a shame I couldn't stay until the end of the evening. It was also nice to meet new people of the site and say hi to those I had met before. Pagan I am still suprised or should that be shocked . Wills I will be organising another christmas meal meet up at Bassetts Pole just got to arrange a date so maybe some more people South of Brimingham will make that.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/09/2008 08:28  

Well done RC. Fantastic job. 10/10 I really admire your tenacity. It can't have been easy. You did so much and in such a short time.

Update Reply
napoleon @ 07/09/2008 09:27  

what else can one say had a great weekend meeting rc the highlight what an amazeing lady just goes to show what can be done when one puts their mind to it.hi to all the bm members i meet too much to say in a pm eddies band was awsome hope to see them at a later date once again well done rc

Update Reply
tj.zx6r @ 07/09/2008 10:00  

Excellent rc you are a star,rain didnt stop play,good on you girl

Update Reply
BANDIT12 @ 07/09/2008 10:46  

well to rc ,u done your dad,your mum,ur son your ,brother ,friends proud! to all the lovely people i met thanku for a great weekend xx eddie the band was great and would be great to hear u again,pagan prince well !!!!!lol. cg lost for words mmmm!pmslhope all got home safely n lets do it all again woohooooo xx

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 07/09/2008 11:00  

brillant job rc

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 07/09/2008 11:15  

I can only agree with all of the above. You did a brilliant job and deserve all the praise, thanks and now a bit of a chill out time. You realy are a STAR!!

Update Reply
Silvi @ 07/09/2008 12:01  

am really sorry I couldn't make it - however by the sounds of things you all had a great time....big star & hugs to RC

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/09/2008 13:45  

A great weekend - not long home & still smiling.

Fantastic to meet those who managed to make it, despite the inclement weather and big thanks to Bandit12 & LadyRider for their help in erecting the marquee in all that rain! I reckon it would've been pretty miserable trying to do it with just the pair of us.

Extra thanks to all those who helped in dismantling the thing too!

Intentions for the future... buy one of them there concertina marquee jobbies and a little genny ;o)

Biker Match members should be proud of their children too - a credit to you, all of them - lovely to meet so many polite & helpful kids in one place :o)

Eddie - you absolutely rocked! What a solo! & thank you from the heart of my bottom for playing Freebird in time for me & Arfur to go have dinner ;o) Many CLAIM the ability to play it, few deliver, my hat's off to you! (&I'm not putting it back on til it's fully dried out!)

I see now where I went wrong with me sparklies... too much girlie stuff and a distinct lack of dragons & eagles... Must try harder ;o)

Well done RC - you did your Dad proud. You can let go of all that stress now.

The softie suvverners were well represented, what with Ventrider providing a suitable chariot ride for Jabecs, (you definitely need Arfur cracking the whip on it tho!) TJ raising shedloads of sponsorship for riding up to the do and Eddie providing an entire band, so it'd be good to see a few from ooop North at the next suvvern convention... How bout it chaps and chapesses? ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 07/09/2008 14:18  

Hi RC i must agree with everyone else to you done a good job, it's good to see a good plan come together. The band was first class and i enjoyed the day very much. It was nice to meet you all as well, sure looking forward to another meet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/09/2008 14:26  

Well done RC! Thanks so much for all your hard work. I think everyone had a great time and good to hear you raised a nice wodge for the paramedics. And I finally managed to put faces to all those names! In a straight fight between the elements and RC, my money's on RC every time!!

Update Reply
mat750 @ 07/09/2008 15:20  

Thank you all so very much for comin despite the weather we all had a brilliant day!!!!!!!!!! now the moment you all been waiting for, the total so far is £1751.20p still waiting for more to.... so will let u know the grand total asap........ BIG THANKS TO EDDIE AND YOUR BAND U ROCKED dont forget to keep 13 dec free to come bk to the greyhound for our bm xmas bash they all want you to come bk love all u guys to bits thanks again from myself and all my family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 07/09/2008 15:31  

I have to add to the growing list of praise. totally brilliant day. i got there about 1.30 and it was a bit grim with little going on. But the BM clan came through and turned the day around from damp and miserable to top shelf material. The band was excelent. and at the right volume too. you could have a conversation and heat the band. The perfect blend in my book. I think the star attraction has to be random local guy.His reaction of Bat out of hell as brilliant. not laughed to hard in ages. Together with Di moshing hard. Although there is something quite terrifying when you being serenaded by a well pickled Di. I don't think the locals had any idea of what to expect from a room full of bikers in a room full of alcohol. I would have loved to had been there when sleeping local guy woke up. The fool fell asleep in the pub. so we balanced a beer mat on his head followed by an entire table cloth. The guy was out for the count. Well done to RC for all the hard work. All the BM crowd for making it a day to be remembered. Eddie and the band for a top performance and not destroying my ear drums The Greyhound Inn for their hospitality and providing so many ideas for future events there and anyone else who i may have forgotten. Roll on december

Update Reply
Phil @ 07/09/2008 16:04  

Hey all, just wanted to add my little bit to the mix:o) Hard to think what to say, when all of the above had said it in tenfold! So all i can do is reiterate, and say thankyou RC for putting on a great event, and for all the hard work you must have put in to have made it such a success. It was real nice to get to meet you in person, and i thought you were lovely:o) Was great meeting so many others as well, i'm sure i would miss someone out if i tried to name you all, so i'll just pick one guy, and one gal if thats ok! Karey, what a great gal you are, thankyou for being you:o) Eddie, top drawer geez, most enjoyable. Just hope you don't lose your lead singer when he's discovered by a big label too soon;o)

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 07/09/2008 16:11  

That's 'cos you didn't know the words PP!! Might have been pickled (a tad) but I was still up and about before you!! Mind you, that's only 'cos fbk snuck into me room and pinched me nose to wake me up! Cheers mate Well done RC, as always a cracking result. xxxxx

Update Reply
Di @ 08/09/2008 07:49  

well, i've finally recovered, I'd just like to thank RC for a wonderful day, you did well, and i think all those that didn't make the effort should be tied up and flogged with a soggy lettuce leaf and a kipper, and some of those that did turn up i'd like to flog with a lettuce and a kipper( sorry just one of my fantasies). CONGRATULATIONS RC by no means and easy task but you pulled it off!!!!!!!! To infinety and beyond! Eddietheardvark

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 08/09/2008 17:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email