MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Motocross Training Schools

Motocross Training Schools (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Motocross Training Schools (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Motocross Training Schools

I had it's bigger brother XL250s was my 1st proper bike and i too lurved that bike lol green laned it quite a bit (well did live on the edge of a large farm/estate) spent a bit too much time on it's back wheel got my only riding without due care on that bike lol

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/09/2008 18:17  

Hi there I`ve just found your thread whilst having a wonder. I`ll be interested in doing a mx day out if more peps are keen. (I`m not taking over the thread at the cat&fiddle meet alot where interested in doing a kind of trackday event so maybe able to get a few there if it`s central)

Update Reply
hightower @ 05/09/2008 19:02  

From Holmfirthgirl's post on the Charley Boorman at BMW’s off-road school' href="http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?topic_id=2527">Charley Boorman and BMW Off-Road Sc...008 forum: "a mate of mine reccomended this place wwwdoti2imcadotcom up in Yorkshire - he did say that you don't have to have a full licence either as it's all on private roads/tracks. He said it was a brilliant day & he's trying to get a group of peeps together to go back again."

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 08/09/2008 12:44  

i am interested but would be good to know the cost and would be good to do it with people who you have seen before if only on here.

I have been naff recently ay getting to meets and went a week early to the one at the cat and fiddle and matlock the other week hopefully if this is yorkshire it will hav dried out a bit I was there this weekend very wet indeed
:)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/09/2008 15:14  

just had a look at i2i website and i like what i see ! gonna give them a call and see if i can go on sept 20th if anyone`s interested.

Update Reply
julie j @ 08/09/2008 17:00  

Grrr!! Am down South paintballing that weekend!! Please let me know if you decide on an alternative date, Julie?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 08/09/2008 17:03  

i was just looking at 20th myself it l;ooks really good lol

where you thinking the off road experience or skills (for me the experience as I would be a total novice)

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/09/2008 17:04  

not sure, will have achat and see what they say, Tee Cee if i like it and i think i will then i will prob go a few times spec. as it is local

Update Reply
julie j @ 08/09/2008 17:07  

Thanks Julie! (Just checking travelling distance/time on Autorute) Looking at the site I would think that the 'experience' would be the one to go for as a complete novice, as earthwind says. I think the skills courses are for the more advanced techniques but please let us know what they say when you have a chat with them. Gonna go break open ANOTHER bank.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 08/09/2008 17:16  

i want to do the enduro africa or something next year been promising myself for years and at the end of the day it would be fun as well

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/09/2008 17:20  

20th,s a bit short notice Julie have arranged rare day out with 14 y.o son...if you get later date let me know...still up for it!!

Update Reply
old red @ 08/09/2008 17:41  

20-21st BMF Tailender already booked and cannot afford to do both as work still extreemly thin on the ground.........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 08/09/2008 17:44  

the next dates are october

Update Reply
earthwind @ 08/09/2008 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email