MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Blitz (as in me) need some help and advice !!

Blitz (as in me) need some help and advice !! (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Blitz (as in me) need some help and advice !! (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Blitz (as in me) need some help and advice !!

mine are all punctured julie!! savin up for one o they silicon jobs of tinternet bout 3ooo squid! unless i get any better offers of here!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/09/2008 12:31  

mmmmm £3ooo.........................

Update Reply
julie j @ 03/09/2008 12:34  

everyone has a price!!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/09/2008 12:36  

and a shopping list

Update Reply
julie j @ 03/09/2008 12:57  

Julie... i dont think any of the fellas wud willingly give up their inflatable friends... theres allas the inflatable sheep...mebbes 2 strapped 2gether..?!!? filled wiv water/sand..?! ok ok.... i know..their legs and arms arnt long enuff to grip....ahhh welll... back to the sacka spuds ...

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/09/2008 12:57  

think there could be a lot of collective sheep knowledge on here so if there is a way.......

Update Reply
julie j @ 03/09/2008 12:59  

yeh...think yr right, hope i ant upset anyone !?!? lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/09/2008 13:01  

sp's an expert!!although he's datin a pony at the moment!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 03/09/2008 13:02  

Sheep an ponies - posh sheep p'haps?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2008 13:25  

take 2 adult sheep velcro them togeather as head and shoulders and bum/tum lol then take 8 lambs and stuff them into the sleaves and legs of a good set of leathers stitch it all back togeather with cat gut and put a open face helmet on the top sheep lol bungee the bottoms to your rear pegs and velcro the two arms around your middle, should be the most difficult pillion to take anywhere but you'll soon get very good at counter balancing their sturggle to get free lol might need good set of ear plugs the to stop all that bleeting distracting you unduly pmsl

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 03/09/2008 14:44  

have you stil got `the one you made earlier`?

Update Reply
julie j @ 03/09/2008 15:19  

Noo I've always been able to have a pillion lol but no one special at the mo :o(, when younger you tend to be fool hardy (and feel invincable) then a few mates get killed or hurt and you then get better at riding before risking a pillion again. I've allways been happy to take a pillion in recent times as I got back into biking.

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 03/09/2008 15:32  

An inflatable "friend" filled with water?? No response, no conversation, limp and jelly-like? It would be like doing it with my ex!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 03/09/2008 15:41  

lmao @ geoff! coffee...screen.. cheers mate !

Update Reply
Karey @ 03/09/2008 15:44  

Your "ex" wos an inflatable? I've had my suspicions....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/09/2008 15:49  

ROFL @ the direction this thread's taken!

Nice input from Chatpal a couple of pages back though - cheers! :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/09/2008 16:15  

yeah this thread is going good there were other things i wanted to ask but just can't think of them at the moment. well not to worry anyone but i found out the hard way about oil or diesel on the road today, firstly i am not hurt small bump on the knee and elbow, no damage to the bike other than the gear shift pedal is bent. Was in town today and it was tipping down remebering all the good advice you guys and gals have given me i was just motoring along nice and steady doing less than 20 mph which is the speedy limit on that road, was slowing down behind a car (not to close allowing for longer braking distance in the wet) when i just spotted a glint of rainbow colours on the road and quick than i could register i was on the road pancaked. Well one good thing was i had just picked up a complete suit padded and rain proof you know the sort of thing. so i am counting my blessing. oh that and some nice person helped to pick me up off the floor, i felt such a tit. but am unhurt. and as for passengers it would be safer if i don't take any as at the moment i am have a thing with the roads in the wet. do you think i could get some trainning wheels or something.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 04/09/2008 14:20  

Better to learn the hard way at a sensible speed Blitz - glad both you and the bike are OK :o)

No need to feel bad about it though - there's really not a great deal you can do to stay upright once you actually hit a patch of that stuff. You'll be extra aware of it in future though! Glad there was a nice person around to help you up too - all too often you're just left to your own devices, usually with a flippin audience.

Training wheels? Isn't that why folks ride trikes?

*legs it rapidly away before all the trike fans form a lynch mob to get her*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 04/09/2008 14:27  

Glad to hear you came away relatively unscathed Blitz! Not a good experience but one that you will definitely learn from. As they say, there are two types of riders - those that have dropped their bikes and those that haven't yet. I don't know if you have had any experience with riding offroad but I have personally found my motocross experience invaluable when encountering a few squirly moments on wet greasy roads. If it is possible, try to enroll on a motocross experience day (I know a track local to me that gives tuition, bike hire and safety equipment hire for £60 per day). You will learn to control a bike with your hips when it starts to squirm beneath you and realise what angles you can put your bike at and still ride away without dropping it. I am not saying it is going to suddenly make you a fantastic wet weather rider but it may help build your confidence. (plus you get to whizz around a track on a dirt bike.... )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/09/2008 14:41  

oooo i fancy that! anyone know where i can go play in the mud in n.yorks anyone else fancy a day out before it all freezes over?

Update Reply
julie j @ 04/09/2008 16:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email