MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Blackpool Lights

Blackpool Lights (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Blackpool Lights (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Blackpool Lights

The reason I hadn't posted it on the events was i wanted to see if there was much interest. the reason i chose the 4th was it was closer to payday for those wanting hotels. I'll ring a friend who has a hotel in Blackpool and ask about prices etc.

Update Reply
Phil @ 11/09/2008 03:08  

look I an't bothered if someone else wants to run a meet there, but please post it your self not run on ther back of someone else, what is it with this event if you want to come for the weekend let me know if not then thats ok, i will go on my own if I have to, also need to know who is comeing as will need to book a hotel this weekend or you have to find your own and the idear was for us all to be at the same place, you know to have fun not argu but hay thats what you want to do then thats fiine by me

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 11/09/2008 04:10  

right well let me get this off my chest haha if you want to come then do so but please let me know asap as been looking today and we are going to have ajob getting us all in the same place, but found a few at between £40 and £50 a night there was one at £37 but they only have one d/room left so please conetact me asap if you want to come. next if you want to arange a meet then we all have the rifght to do that and even if its not to everyones likeing just do it. this site in my mind is for us all to get to know each other make new friends and enjoy life as much as we can not about haveing a go at each other . say what you want to say then get over it, get a grip its only a night in Blackpool I would go on my own if I had too.

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 11/09/2008 08:56  

Sacre bleu, Can we think of somewhere else to go to on 4/5 Oct.

Update Reply
napoleon @ 11/09/2008 15:12  

Save it 4 the following week, and come to the Sword n Stoned rally nr Matlock - see events

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/09/2008 15:18  

we are going to book some rooms this weekend so if you want to come please let me know asap thanks all

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 12/09/2008 13:40  

May I politely suggest that Pagan and vtrman have a little chat and agree a date for this? I am sure I speak for a lot of people when I say that I would like to do this but don't want to upset either of you guys. Also of course, there seems little point in having two weekends arranged in Blackpool so close to each other! As I said previously, my house to Blackpool is motorway all the way, so I'll be in the car if anyone wants a lift.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 12/09/2008 15:27  

No one will upset me so go on which ever trip you want to go on, just have a good time and enjoy yourselves. life is too short for all the arguing and Politics and we should all enjoy what we have,

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 14/09/2008 08:10  

load of us going up to blackpool on 25th staying over see events

Update Reply
Wheelienice @ 03/10/2008 16:25  

the trip is booked the hotel is done so yep we shall all get drunk and be merry and lets hope more tag along should be laugh lalalalalalalalala

Update Reply
scooby6171 @ 05/10/2008 11:38  

Just tried to look at the pictures to see what debauchery you all got up to, and half of them won't load properly. Error message of some sort at the bottom.

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/10/2008 17:38  

they're loading ok for me Wills...some good ones there

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 27/10/2008 18:44  

Nope. the top seven all display properly, but click on the thumbnails of the rest and you getMicrosoft VBScript runtime error '800a01e1'Invalid picture: 'loadpicture'/sites/bm/events/event_photos_old.asp, line 318I'll try loading it in IE rather than Google Chrome and see what happens. EDIT: They display differently in IE, but from pic seven onwards click on the thumbnail and all you get is another thumbnail. Where's Matt when you need him??

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/10/2008 18:51  

No probs wiv pics. Wish I couda bin there. But don't b shy - plse tag yr photys. PS - who's the guy lookin down moonstones cleavage? An no one up 4 a paddle? - yr all wuses!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/10/2008 21:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email