MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Newsletter - Mailing List

Newsletter - Mailing List (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Newsletter - Mailing List (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Newsletter - Mailing List

Been waiting for my first newsletter for months now.....hmmm!

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/11/2009 19:01  

then you've either not got your mailing list preference set right, or you your email account is blocking the mail. :-) New one going out tonight

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/11/2009 19:25  

I've got my preferences set right Matt and i'm using a standard hotmail account. I've checked the junk mail file and there's nowt there.

*New one going out tonight*

You winding me up now??

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/11/2009 19:34  

nope, it's going out in about 30 minutes. Do you receive other email from the site? I use a hotmail account also for my test accounts and always get the newsletter there. Check you've not got junk being deleted automatically.

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/11/2009 19:59  

Sent, all messages are processing now. Should be with you in a minute. Note: Only those who have accessed the site within the past 150 days will receive the newsletter. We no longer send it to those who are not active on the site as we don't know if their email address is active anymore (BM prompts you every 90 days to re-confirm your email address)

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/11/2009 20:05  

Rusty did you enter your password, when you changed your mailing preference? If you didn't the changes you made won't take place, and that could be the reason you're not getting the newsletter. Also if you have more than one email address have you checked them all just in case you changed your email addy in your B M account. Just a thought. If you don't get the newsletter, after checking your mail boxes, let me know and I will email you a copy of it, if that helps? Sandi

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 21:19  

got mine ok !!

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 04/11/2009 21:28  

So did I LOL

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 21:31  

kwak,

My mate Matt PM'd me and sorted it cos we're thick as thieves and i'm hoping to cadge a free membership next year seeing as he's such a great bloke!!

Thanks for your advice tho ;-)

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/11/2009 23:22  

And? why weren't ya getting your newsletter? What did ya not do? lol I'm the last to know, don't mind me it's only my job! *sighs*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 23:28  

*? why weren't ya getting your newsletter?

What did ya not do? lol*

No idea kwak, Matt just clicked his fingers and it arrived in my inbox like magic!! As I said he's a great bloke ;-)

He's not sorting chrome out with emoticons tho :-(

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/11/2009 23:32  

I still havent got mine and yes Auntie i checked i have ticked all the rite boxes ...................... nobodies child i'm nobodies child nobody loves me .........

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/11/2009 23:34  

Well that's no freakin help is it Matt?!! If I don't know I can't pass on info to others and if he didn't tell you how will you know what you need to do in future. Perfect solution to chrome, don't buy a bike that has any. Get a rat bike lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 23:38  

Jackie if you're sure you entered your password when you changed your mailing preference, in your B M account, and the mail didn't go to your junk mail box then I haven't got a clue why you didn't get this months issue. Go to the home page and contact Matt asking him to help you sort it.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 23:41  

*Well that's no freakin help is it Matt?!! If I don't know I can't pass on info to others and if he didn't tell you how will you know what you need to do in future*

Steady on kwak, sounds like fightin talk!!!!!

*walking slowly away whistling*

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 04/11/2009 23:44  

got my newsletter

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 04/11/2009 23:44  

Not fighting talk Rusty just me saying what I think. Funny how those who stir it walk away whistling lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2009 23:47  

well its emoticons in Chrome for 1 or 2 people, vs Photo albums for everybody. You're never gonna get every website working in every browser, cos too many browsers don't follow the standards

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2009 07:12  

Couple of interesting points. I haven't had the newsletter and I used to get it but looking back, the last one received was the September one. I haven't changed any settings and I'm still showing *yes* for mailing list. Also, BM has never asked me to confirm my email address, which is still the same one I joined with.

Update Reply
Roachy @ 05/11/2009 07:49  

whooops, my mistake. Does it now?

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2009 08:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email