MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

new meet

new meet - Forums [Biker Match] new meet - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

new meet

Right to start with this is for the unsociable members who think it’s to far from them or we should hold the meets out side there door, put you addys up and we will meet out side your place<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Now lets get down to it anyone fancy a meet weekend after BMF maybe a ride out into Wales for the day. If so get back to me. If your going to wing that is too far or don’t like Wales then run your own <o:p></o:p> There are guys and ladies on hear tiring to do there best to make it good for everyone so stop winging and help out, sit on you bums and do nothing have a sad life get off it and enjoy what we all have.<o:p></o:p> Bikers for ever shame never<o:p></o:p> Sorry about spelling!!!! BUT THAT’S ME LIKE ME OR NOT<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 26/08/2008 08:44  

This message is so good it was posted twice!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 26/08/2008 09:03  

Ricdude Syndrome strikes again!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 26/08/2008 09:05  

I live in Reading and if you can find a flippin' parking space, yer all welcome to meet outside my house!!! I also live near Aylesbury, at a place called "Chequers". Feel free to come park/camp/set up barbecues on my front lawn. Don't worry about cleaning up the litter - I have people that will take care of that

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 26/08/2008 09:42  

That would be the weekend of Sep 27/28. I'm up for it, with the reservation that I work three Sunday evenings out of four, so I may have to make an early departure.

Update Reply
Wills @ 26/08/2008 09:46  

i went to Abergaveny Saturday then down the wye valley back to Bristol!hey no toll's fer bikes on the bridges great to go past the fkn long queue an straight through!!!woopee! who are these whinger's?an think vtr needs an anger management course!! calm down yu'll live longer! as a footnote theres a cafe where bikers meet jus outside the town!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 26/08/2008 11:05  

Hi folks, done 530 mile round trip saturday up north to C & f. Going south next. Anything going, pony and i are up for it. Keep in touch folks. SP

Update Reply
SP @ 26/08/2008 16:38  

Hi TM, hope you enjoyed you ride up my way saturday. Next time you're in the area give me a shout. SP

Update Reply
SP @ 26/08/2008 16:40  

didnt think about meetin anyone as did it on spur o the moment!! nxt time maybe!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 26/08/2008 16:56  

Why not combine the next meet with RC's funday on Sept 6th? That's at Belper, nr Derby.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/08/2008 17:13  

VTR a ride out to wales sounds a great idea & wills dates of 27/28 sept make it even more appealing cos i,ll be on 2 wheels by then i,m up for it

Update Reply
old red @ 26/08/2008 18:34  

I know i cant do the 27/28th sept but ya all have a brill time, ive already made plans for that weekend sorry vtr hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Why not combine the next meet with RC's funday on Sept 6th? That's at Belper, nr Derby. sounds good to mt xkl

Update Reply
RC @ 26/08/2008 19:04  

Not sure yet if i'll be able to ride properly by then as i'm just getting back after hip surgury. But if your going out into wales then heading for crossgates is a good bet on A44 between worcester and aberystwyth. It's the main meeting place in middle of wales. Always full of bikes on sunday. good routes in all directions from there.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/08/2008 16:11  

Can we go to Conwy I liked it there and my little pootle knows the way there. As bluesbiker knows I just love twisty roads and islands and I am sure I turned one corner and went around one island going there. blimey someone take my temp I am saying I will go further than the end of my street on my bike.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 27/08/2008 17:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email