MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

So you think YOU can play Guitar Hero?

So you think YOU can play Guitar Hero? - Forums [Biker Match] So you think YOU can play Guitar Hero? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

So you think YOU can play Guitar Hero?

This Little Hero Can Realy Play Guitar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAhZZc_Bwps&feature=related

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/08/2008 05:03  

Wow that kid can play that some good vids on there of him playing all sorts of stuff. yeah i liked them kinda wish i could play but then again i don't play guitar hero as it not really doing anything to teach some to play, but ....... hope is not lost is like me you want to learn how to play then try this http://www.guitarrising.com/ http://www.gamerevolution.com/preview/pc/guitar_rising Before people get these mixed up one is a console version and is for pc but it is the same program where you attach a real guitar to your machine and the computer teachs you how to play in a sort of guitar hero way. this is what i am looking forward to and who know maybe in a few years i might just be able to play a song.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 26/08/2008 07:27  

Wow ! HR... this kid is awesome ! Thanks for sharing that. Hey Blitz..good luck wiv the learning process !

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2008 08:12  

Can't access the video. Is he playing guitar or GuitarHero? I've played the drum kit on Rock Band a few times.... Hated it. Much prefer the real thing!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 26/08/2008 08:32  

hes playing acoustic guitar.

Update Reply
Karey @ 26/08/2008 08:40  

yeah he not just playing guitar he playing it like a little star in the making wow he has got some skill. think he need a new guitar and some softer strings as he getting a bit of a twang. but wow i was well impressed by his skill.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 30/08/2008 11:45  

Will he make a Korea out of it tho? lol soz couldn't resist the obvious joke there.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 30/08/2008 11:59  

ha ha good one i had to read it a few times before i got it but it still early for me at the moment, but yeah that tickled my ribs.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 31/08/2008 08:03  

Wanted to show a few older posts for newbies so "BUMP"

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 21/07/2009 13:05  

wow hes awsum , my eldest girl plays guitar, her dad was a roadie! my second girl wants a fender, guess what her dad did for a living>? yep a roadie,lol its allways so special to see kids of that age being so bloody well accomplished.both my kids where listening to rock music before they were born and both can play and sing, so mums to be get those tunes on , great posting andy thanks xx

Update Reply
Boodyblues @ 02/10/2009 11:15  

Oh gawd even more clickable outside links lol (for newbies info...external links that are clickable aren't allowed on this site) Matt, the site owner's rule)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 02/10/2009 15:09  

blimey any one want to buy a guitar ? been playimg 25yrs that kids put me to shame chers hull750

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 03/10/2009 21:53  

I clicked on another of Sungha's vids Extreme's 'More Than Words' is pretty good too. I love that song.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/10/2009 22:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email