MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

One of us will have a nervous breakdown...

One of us will have a nervous breakdown... - Forums [Biker Match] One of us will have a nervous breakdown... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

One of us will have a nervous breakdown...

Just been looking at who's been looking at me, and the site is inviting me to ban myself Now I'm getting worried. One of us is going to go round the twist with the screaming abdabs any monent, and I don't think either of them are me. I can hear the flapping of white coats, I really can. It'll be the straight jacket next Confused, Liverpool

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/08/2008 16:11  

Please Wills. Don't do that. Then there will be nobody to stick up for the North West with any sense of self preservation or personal dignity. Anyways - how do you find out who's lookin at you????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2008 16:17  

Go to the Jumpgate at top right, click on it and then run your way down to views. So far, so good... the white coat men are keeping their distance and the straight jacket is still in its box!

Update Reply
Wills @ 18/08/2008 17:08  

Hey can i join in, i went nutts years ago and have the t-shirt to prove it, ha ha also i don't mind sticking up for the north-west too lovely part of the country and i am also living here in a small town called Atherton.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 31/08/2008 07:07  

hey, think you`ve got probs, im being cancelled any day now but ive paid a year in advance! also i dont get newsletters anymore, whats that all about? help, im being victimised!

Update Reply
julie j @ 31/08/2008 16:43  

I am Nuts and I dont mind admitting it - as I type the padded walls are being fitted, and the white jacket with the straps on their chasing me with suggests Im into bondage..........?!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/09/2008 05:30  

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 01/09/2008 09:58  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/09/2008 12:46  

Bondage or bandage Nutkin?

Update Reply
Di @ 01/09/2008 17:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email