MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

best scenes in films!

best scenes in films! (5) - Forums [Biker Match] best scenes in films! (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

best scenes in films!

Ok I'm a bit of a softy too, I like when Rocky is looking after the blind girl, but then it's ruined by her snooty perants..........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 24/07/2008 08:26  

George Lucas's Store Wars (TC Director's Cut...) Opening titles: " In a TK Max far, far away....." Cut to Arpoo D2 projecting a holographic image of Princess Lidl saying "Obi Kan Wannabe.. you are my only hope......" Ok.. it's a bit of a work in progress....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 24/07/2008 11:23  

My favourite has got to be in National Lampoon's - Animal House. Its the scene were Bluto (Jon Belushi) is up a ladder spying on the girl undressing in front of the window. Its the sound track accompanying his slow turn of the head and the raised eyebrow that gets me lol Well either that or a list of scenes from Airplane

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2008 12:03  

Just watching "The Fountain"... again... I love this movie SO much... (The Hugh Jackman one... there are quite a few "The Fountain"s)

Every time I see it I get something new from it... but always leaky eyes ;o)

I love the cinematography... the intertwined stories... the soundtrack... but everyone I've recommended it to just says "You're weird".

*shrugs*

Your point being?

;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/07/2008 16:52  

P.S. *chortling lots @ Obi Kan Wannabe*

Brings back memories of my Daft Vader alter ego ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/07/2008 16:53  

Just love the prison break in natural born killers, hell the whole film is just great, some of the speechs are really good.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 05/08/2008 10:42  

Just love the prison break in natural born killers, hell the whole film is just great, some of the speechs are really good.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 05/08/2008 10:43  

so good you watched it twice?

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 05/08/2008 15:52  

twice mate and the rest, went to the pictures four time in one week to see that film, some people will say it is sad but i enjoyed it everytime, only film other than blade runner that has affected me that way, but was to young to have had watch blade runner in the pictures. Has anyone seen Team America yet ? some good quotes in that film. a must see atleast once and cheap £3 in tesco new or HMV

Update Reply
Blitz @ 06/08/2008 15:40  

"Any which way but loose" and "Any which way you can". Any scene featuring the "Black Widows" Type "The Black Widows" into youtube. Hilarious if like most Brits you don't mind a bit of Ironic self efacement.

Update Reply
webonnielad @ 13/08/2008 11:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email