MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE

meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE (2) - Forums [Biker Match] meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE

well i'm home .... i listened to Tony the scenic route OMG ... we did about 70 mile sooooooo today i covered about 100 mile , soooo nice to meet XKYLBR , & Old gixxer boy , hope u feeling better ? poor Karey never mind hun , its a learning curve just keep telling ya sen hun pmsl

Update Reply
nina @ 13/07/2008 16:19  

pmsl @ Nina.. aye ...least i got to see a bit of the country ! Well done U at 100 miles ! You'll be ready for a new set of tyres b4 yr test, at this rate !! I expect Tony got his singing head on and was tootling along in his own special world... 'The hills are alive........lah de dah..de dah.....'

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/07/2008 16:38  

yep your right there Kwak you can gass, only joking it was nice to talk to you today. yes it was hot Karey, prob best day this month. have a brill time in Faro. Good luck Shadz see you when you get back from your tour. nina 100 mls thats a bit round the houses. Best wishes to you Kenn.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 13/07/2008 16:42  

Thanks Kenn ...l at least i've got a start to my tan ! Probs wint get any more tho.. will in the beer tent more than in the sun !

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/07/2008 16:51  

round the houses , hotels , dual carriage ways , country lanes , petrol station and a pit stop at Mc Ds thank god i've visited , Bradford , leeds , huddersfield , and nearly got to sheffield too .... dont even no in which order either i think he was in Phantom of the opera mode today Karey i rode well back i can tell you pmsl

Update Reply
nina @ 13/07/2008 17:02  

Nice to meet u all, but disappointed that Karey, Nina nor Kwak, would give Excalibur a blow-job. P'haps, to save their blushes, I should point out that Excalibur is my blow-up sword!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/07/2008 17:05  

An if you think we'll believ that, we'll believe anything!!

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/07/2008 17:12  

hey up, just got back bout an hour ago, been sorting my gear out. well like most other folks have put, it was great to meet you all in person! hope to do more of the same when i get chance to next time i get some leave! sorry couldnt stay longer steve[ogb] ahh suppose theres always next time eh! :)
karey have a great time on your hols in faro, take lots of photos!hehe.
and yes ill be having "great fun" not at work!lol. back t the grind stone and no rest for the wicked an all those other applicable phrases.
the brown streak of adrenaline kwak[me mam] speaks of it when we were goin round a roundabout i flicked my bike over a little too quickly for her and she shot up out of the seat in what can be described as a mini high side pillion stylee!lol. ahh well got there safely, whether me mam thinks so or not.lol.
rito im off t sleep n rest my weary bones from all that wonderful riding this weekend! all the best to everyone n hope to see you all again soon! [plus the other members that couldnt make it too! :) ]
dan
keep it shiney side up.

Update Reply
shadz @ 13/07/2008 17:48  

Glad a good time was had by all - hope to meet up with you next time you're ashore Shadz - stay safe :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/07/2008 17:58  

was great to meet up with you Dan , glad u had safe trip back .... be safe hun xx

Update Reply
nina @ 14/07/2008 02:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email