MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE

meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE - Forums [Biker Match] meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

meet up at Squires sherburn in elmet SHORT NOTICE

hi guys n gals, i know its really quite short notice but i thought id put it out there that im going to be going to squires, sherburn in elmet this sunday morning and id love it if some of you lot could make it along too! i know there is a meet up at matlock the following weekend but as im not going to be able to get to any events for a while as my submarine is deploying for 3 months and ive no time off after this weekend i thought what the hell!
either reply to this thread or pm me if you're interested and can make it! more the merrier!!
thanks, and hope to see you there!
shadz
keep it shiney side up!

Update Reply
shadz @ 09/07/2008 10:23  

well girls i wsa gonna get me sea cadet uni out an lo an behold yu have a real live sailor be gentle wiv im!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/07/2008 10:26  

add it to the events calendar. Ur mum can show you how :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/07/2008 10:32  

What time are you thinking of Shadz? After 11am-ish? If the roads are dry me and Daveyboy might have a jaunt out for a coffee...!! Flame x

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/07/2008 15:47  

I mite get to this one too...if it's after 11..ish like Flame says

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/07/2008 16:08  

oh god aye, forgot to put a time, yes sorry well ive put it on the events board as startin at 9.30am.lol. me thinks that might be a bit optimistic!hehe. but yeh get there around 11am ish ill still be there!hehe. im hoping a few more ppl come along too be nice to meet up with a few ppl from here!
feel free to invite as many ppl as you'd like, more the merrier! hehe. ill be either proppin up the bar or outside with a cuppa tea!hehe.

Update Reply
shadz @ 09/07/2008 16:10  

I'm going too, riding shotgun with Shadz

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/07/2008 17:30  

new time for meet up is around 10.30am/11am i realize no one in their right mind would be up as early as i will be!hehe. check out the events board for the rest of the details!
hope you all can make it! :)

Update Reply
shadz @ 10/07/2008 08:03  

if you are up early doors shads do you fancy a little ride out about 6ish if its dry

Update Reply
old gixer boy @ 10/07/2008 14:25  

yeh can do gixer, ill give you a bell either friday or saturday n let you know for deffo! but aye should be good it its dry! :)

Update Reply
shadz @ 10/07/2008 18:10  

Look after me lad OGB, don't go leading him astray ROFL Shadz, don't forget to come back for me eh?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/07/2008 18:21  

Have a safe tour Shadz and I hope the weathers good for your meet........... Before you go off playing with long hard things full of seamen! Jesus, I really need therepy for this but as an ex troglodyte I have to keep up tradition and knock the Jolly Jack Tars!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 11/07/2008 02:04  

http://www...=272

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/07/2008 03:38  

Was going to the BMF bash @ Kelso,but hate riding to a rally in the p...ing rain, so might look in. Owe Flame an apology, so might look in. And Karey is always good 4 a , so might like in. And the ma-in-law is up 4 the w/e, so might look in. Might look in, just might, mind you!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2008 15:56  

PS - shadz Find out what the Dormouse said! And then take a copy to play to Captain Nemo. Everyday.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2008 16:04  

pmsl @ XK aye.. i'll be there wiv mi huggy bear arms ! and I'll be sober this time ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 12/07/2008 14:22  

Hi ya Shadz........Thought you and your ma would have gone to "Cock O' The North" at Olivers Mount. Anyways enjoy your rideout.

Update Reply
Herne @ 12/07/2008 15:08  

Bloody typical innit! No work all week then offered Sunday 5am (have to take it or not pay rent next week lol) would have come over the Sherburn too looks like a decent enough day weather wise........ Yep rains all bloody week then good weather for only day in gerrr knassssshhhh rantttt Just thought I'd get that off my chest before going to bed v early for once lol..............

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 12/07/2008 15:18  

It was great to see everyone again and meet another newcomer, XKLYBR. I didn't take many photos, I was too busy gassing soz folks. Shadz is on his ride back to his boat, he text me while at motorway services said he had been taking it steady doing just 70 / 80 mph yea, whatever! and the piggin rest! On the way to Squires I nearly parped me pants, new pigging STICKY tyres Photos here: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photos.asp?event_id=272

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/07/2008 13:12  

I agreee wiv Kwak .. was good to see you all at Squires today .. Kwak, Nina, Geoff, Tarmrock, Tony, XKYLBR, Kenn, and good to meet oldgixerboy (briefly...hope you're felling better) and Shadz ! Hope u got back to the tin can safely ! Good Luck on yr tour. Weren't it hot ?!?! phew....got a nice red V-neck ..agen !! lol I've added sum pics on the site too. Hope u all got back safely! Nina..i thought i wud listen to T**t nav and tek the scenic route....shudda took your advice...I'm sure i went to Sheff to get to Barnsley !!! grrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/07/2008 13:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email