MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Technical Motorbike Help

Yamaha dealers nearish swindon???

Yamaha dealers nearish swindon??? - Forums [Biker Match] Yamaha dealers nearish swindon??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Technical Motorbike Help /

Yamaha dealers nearish swindon???

As am i new boy round swindon and the west country, does anyone know a Good Yam dealer i can take the xjr to? I dont want to take the bike back to the dealer i brought it from because their multi-franchies and that doesnt fill me with any sort of trust in them. Also when the bike broke down less than 10 miles from swindon, they sent a van out to pick me up, He never found me!! Thanks to the several truck drivers who offered me Help. Cirencester services on the A417/A429, is it really on the MOON??? Anyway any help with this will be greatly received, cheers 2wheely

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 07/07/2008 08:39  

The only large dealership I can think of is Fowlers at Bristol. Your best bet is to just google it.

Update Reply
Scary @ 07/07/2008 09:49  

cheers Scary, didnt think of that....

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 07/07/2008 11:26  

George White is a good shop in swindon not a sole yamaha dealer they do alsorts but the people that work there are good have had dealing with them and never had any problems, the are on manchester road. easy to find on the corner of a juction here the website mate http://www.georgewhite.co.uk/ and if you don't fancy that try this website will help you find dealers for allsorts all over the uk.

Update Reply
Blitz @ 05/08/2008 08:15  

There is a branch of some tossers, I mean, a Yamaha dealer round here, but they're not so good. If you must use them, speak to the manager directly. If you can't get him, a crowbar may be useful to help the sales staff understand what you actually want. The rest of us tend to use independent bods for all our needs.

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 05/08/2008 09:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email