MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Opinions wanted.... well not wanted exactly.

Opinions wanted.... well not wanted exactly. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Opinions wanted.... well not wanted exactly. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Opinions wanted.... well not wanted exactly.

Storm you cant be short of offers,no way,reckon there must be a queue forming round belper,just to ask you out on a date,xx Sean

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 20/10/2006 18:39  

Hey Storm you have a not so secret admirer...... as well as the more secretive ones pmsl

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/10/2006 05:06  

no queue sean unless its an invisiable one hahahahahahahahahaha but not bothered about it though happy bunny me

Update Reply
storm @ 21/10/2006 05:12  

im 36 nearly and always prefered men younger last yr one was 10 yrs younger!!! but i now find the older man attrative and a turn on well sum theres one or 2 on here id happily b very nice too lol so watch out xxx

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 21/10/2006 09:36  

When you are young (generally speaking of course) you have limited view of the opposite gender. Now I'm over 50 I still like girls in their twenties...... but I also like girls a lot older too.... Lots more choice

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/10/2006 10:29  

greedy!

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/10/2006 11:58  

Well, I never claimed to be perfect Matt. pmsl It's true though ain't it.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/10/2006 13:13  

what rube alot older than fifty ???? lol

Update Reply
storm @ 22/10/2006 17:34  

Errrrrrrr depends on how desparate I end up being really I suppose..... now there is this tasty little number I know only had three telegrams so far..... bet she's a goer you know

Update Reply
rubecula @ 22/10/2006 19:13  

you go for it rube !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 23/10/2006 16:16  

your only as old as you feel, not whats feeling you...there's a ton of cliches to answer this one! as i am nearing the wrong side of 40 whoops yep already there... i can honestly say i do not want someone who is 14 or whatever years younger than me or older for that matter... to end up wiping his nose or changing his nappy and picking up his dummy when he spits it out...oh well you get it......i'd much prefer to be with somone who remembered the 70's for how they were and how we ROCKED the world!

Update Reply
Phoenix1 @ 23/10/2006 16:58  

Best get myself on e bay quick and get bidding on them old copies of kerrang lol

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 23/10/2006 17:07  

it's onlu cus i know the words to all the 'old' songs and can't even deciepher what they shout about nowadays...but i still fight my girls for the first look at kerrang...though they watch scuzz on sky?? one likes marilyn manson, another is all rock like me ac/dc and guns and roses and the other likes evenessanceeeee (amy lee) so anyway we like it LOUD!! so i guess you know your getting old when you have to turn it down......

Update Reply
Phoenix1 @ 23/10/2006 17:15  

Love ac/dc sabbath,motorhead and all the old bands,from that era normally listen to planet rock here on dab

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 23/10/2006 19:20  

I'm a rock fanatic too.... I do turn the sound down when the neighbours are in but I use my headphones on full chat...... pain in the neck trying to get to the loo when you are wired in to the hi-fi though.... ever seen a grown man carrying several Hi fi Units to the toilet on an extension lead???????

Update Reply
rubecula @ 23/10/2006 20:02  

wouldnt your arms be better to carry them or a trolly.... extension lead i bit flimsey i think !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/10/2006 12:43  

ROFL....... Storm you being witty kid, that had me smiling then..... actually I burst out laughing

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/10/2006 18:50  

Do wot i do rube..............forget you're fecking plug in and get up and walk away...................................hysterical

Update Reply
Di @ 24/10/2006 18:53  

Yeah I did that one..... headphones nearly tore me ears off.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/10/2006 19:25  

Do it loads................even at work. They think i'm doing money laundering training. Ha, WRONG.

Update Reply
Di @ 24/10/2006 19:28  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email