MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Poetry

Poetry (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Poetry (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Poetry

I'm the king of the swingers yeah A jungle V.I.P A regular black bear who hides it behind a tree Sheer Kahn thinks he's a real cool cat But he uses kittie litter for his shat And the man cub stands to take a pee

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 26/06/2008 12:28  

oh the voices...............arhhhhhh Pains of life<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Somewhere deep inside of me, Sometime at the start of me, I lost what I was supposed to be. Confused and broken hearted, From real life I am departed, Reality is something that seems Far from real to me. A day-to-day existence, Like a vacuum Filled with silence, No words can end the torment And the water…never wash away the sins. Sometimes I want to cry out, Sometimes I want to scream, Fear and pain from deep inside Burning through my inner eyes Searing, scorching…melting down my soul. Emptiness abounds me, Coils up and surrounds me, Like an endlessly twisting Long and winding road. An imageless reflection With no path to resurrection, Struggling for release But never letting go. To hear but not be heard To see but not be seen To sleep through nights just once with eyes closed.

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 28/06/2008 16:24  

there was a young chap from shrewsbury it turn out that he was a newbie but he soon got to chat on the site biker match and now he's no longer the newbie

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 28/06/2008 19:24  

nice 1 eddie

Update Reply
nina @ 29/06/2008 09:19  

Why thank you Nina

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 29/06/2008 15:18  

one 4 Wannabe. Oh wannabe it's plain to see that your the greatest catch on "Biker Match" Two ears, Two eyes and a mouthful of teeth and even your legs come out underneath With hair so fair Eyes of hazel green come young gentleman behold the queen NOW NOW!! don't get jealous i'll write one for all of you as well.

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 30/06/2008 12:09  

Please write one for TangoMan... I can't wait!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2008 12:20  

Write your own lol lazy bugger.............

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 30/06/2008 12:28  

tangoman cometh soon.......the poem that is, theres no smut on this thread.

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 30/06/2008 12:52  

...hum-de-hum....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/06/2008 13:20  

LOL!

Oh my dearest Eddie, you're way too kind,
As catches go I'm far behind.
And as for teeth, I must confess
Tis not a mouthful, but considerably less!
Still... If that's not a problem, then I don't mind ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/06/2008 13:54  

Aardvarks are intriguing creatures.
Many and varied are their features,
Not least of which,
Their ability to itch,
Causing havoc among the preachers?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/06/2008 13:56  

Tangoman is a gent and a scholar.
"What's that?" I hear you holler.
He's taking me dancing,
We'll do a little prancing,
& I'll not make him put on a collar ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/06/2008 13:58  

*goes for a lie down, all limericked out for now*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/06/2008 13:58  

Scary had a little lamb, She kept it in a bucket. But everytime the lamb escaped, XY would try to...er... put it back in the bucket cos it's quite dangerous having a lamb running around.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 30/06/2008 14:12  

sorry its late in coming XKLYBR, had to put my pinny on and do my housework. THE TANGOMAN. Who! is the "Tangoman"? is he from that orange can! can he dance? oh, yes he can for he is the "Tangoman" With his bandanered head and his American sled he's found cruisin the streets of Weymouth A real cool cat that's where he's at! What more can be said, after that So ladies take heed a riding buddy's what he needs Will YOU sit behind "Tangoman"

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 30/06/2008 18:06  

love the scary one TeeCee!!

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 30/06/2008 18:10  

Baa Baa Black Sheep Are you on the pull? "Yes I am , Sir... Do you like my wool?" " If you are My Master, I will be Your slave... I will let You fleece me, I promise to behave..." Baa Baa Black Sheep, (Could you be a Goth?) Your proposal is acceptable I'll book the whole week off....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/07/2008 10:16  

dunno what to say poems wiv me innem! innat nice!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/07/2008 10:22  

hey teecee not be'in to personal, but you seem to have a bit of a sheep thing goin on here! or am i just going baaaarmy

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 15/07/2008 13:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email